•Chapter 7•

Y/N pov:

It's been a while so I think that my (S/A) might have found the way out but I can feel 2 strong chakra's so I hope he can hold his ground with them. I wonder of Naruto and the others Jinchūriki can feel my chakra like I can feel there's because if they can they might know..but that is not the point I need to finish this. "Karumaru it's time.." I yelled out as I made our chakra flow through my body together while activating my Sharingan in my right eye and my Rinnegan in my left with my Bayakugan in both my eyes. "Lets go all of us the Jinchūriki is a strong one so we have no choice" pain said as they got there jutsu,kunai and Itatchi's sharingan. I smiled as I closes my eyes still using them but making sure I don't get trapped in Itatchi's jutsu. I used my chakra and made chakra webs only I cold see so that I could move around better. I say that Daidara did not want to wait so I knew he would attack first so I made a plan. I was right as Daidara stormed to me as Pain tried to stop him but he could not. Daidara was planning to use his 'art' I already knew about "art is an explosion!" He yelled out as he used his jutsu but I jumped on a chakra line and back dine again standing behind him as I used the 36 hand palm to block his chakra "if you all don't attack then you will end up like him but I already know your plan" I said as Pain looked at me "And what is that" he said as I moved lower to the ground "your plan is to get my eyes open for Itachi's jutsu right.." I said as they all looked down "knew it". When I felt there chakra was around me knowing that they attacked when I..

Gaara pov:

We are almost there and I hope there teammate is already. "We made it in there" the girl with the pink hair said pointing at a entrance to a cave as a big animal (your S/A) comes out so we stopped looking at it "that is Lady (Y/N)'s summening anime right Kakashi?" I heard Naruto said as Kakashi agreed so I jumped down to it "hey you animal where is your master" I said as he looked down at me "my master is in there fighting the 10 Akatsuki and I'm orders not to let anyone in so you will have to wait for her to come out" the animal said as he used earth stile to block the cave from the out side. "Sakura we will need you to clear an opening while we take the summening animal" Kakashi said as he, Sai, Naruto and Yamato attack with her moving in behind. I told Temari and Kankuro to go help them because I wanted to know what is making that big chakra and it was inside the cave so I went with Sakura leaving them there. "Sakura is it.. how long will it take till you have it done we need to go in" I asked looking at her as sh3 looked down "if I do this it will still be blacked the big rock's" she said so I stood next to her "I will use my sand to take them away" i said as the others stood behind us "our work is done your turn" Sai said as we nodded and Sakura used her strength to break the bolder and I used my sand to move th big rock's. Once it was open I run in as Naruto joined me leaving the others behind. "Tell me do you feel that chakra like I do" I asked as he replied "Yes and it doesn't feel like Lady (Y/N) her chakra is strong but this chakra is all over the place" he said as we continue looking for there teammate as they followed us.

Y/N pov:

I used the ground to put my real self in as it was a clone standing there. My plan is to get them all confused looking for me while I use the 11 tails to take them one for one but I will need to go for Itachi first. I moved directly under Itachi while the others where scatterd around looking for me. I felt my (S/A) being taken down so 5he team must be near looking for me so being under ground gives me the chance to get out of this I thought tracking the chakra lines to make less chakra know to them to not make it easier for them to find me. I used the 11 tails to take over Itachi's body with a hidden jutsu I got from Orochimaru years ago. Now being in his body I could use his Sharingan to put them under a illusion since my Sharingan is not so strong. "Everyone I know where she is!" I yelled out as 6 of the Akatsuki that where around come to me as I looked at them "where is Konan?" I asked as they said they did not know so I did not think of it so much. "Now where is she" Pain asked and I looked at them "She is right here" as i said that I used Itachi's eye's putting them all in is jutsu. When it was completed I came out of the ground and knocked all 7 of them out. Since 9 of them are unconscious all who was left was Konan I thought as I felt something sharp in my back so I turned around to face..

Gaara pov:

We have been looking around for a while but nothing the chakra went down and we don't have a tracking ninja among us. We came to a point there there were 8 paths but we did not want to split up and make ourselves open for the enemy. We all took a path as we uses our own jutsu yo go down the paths. Naruto used his shadow clones, I used my sand, Temari used her wind, Kankuro used his puppets, Yamato used wood still, Sai uses his super beast scroll and Kakashi uses lighting stile. Sakura went down her path without a jutsu and came back "this path hase a dead end" as we all continue. Sai suddenly stoped as he looked at us "My path hase traps the whole way and the a nother dead end" as we nodded. A time passed as only me and Naruto where still busy due to the others paths that came to an end. Naruto looked at me as he told the others to go down my path because his reached an end so we went down the path. Not so long acted we found them with poeple on the ground as I asked "are these the Akatsuki?" They all nodded yes so we went on looking for the there teammate. As we went around the corner we found her trying to hold her ground but she fell to the ground with a girl with purple hair "Lady (Y/N)!" They yelled out as she looked at us. She then got up and to my surprise..

Y/N pov:

I looked at them looking at me as i got up looking at them "I told you to drop the Lady part I don't want to be Hokage." I looke at the boy with red hair as a felt his chakra knowing that he was an Jinchūriki. I looked at Konan as I got my jutsu ready to attack. " so is the weakling going to fight me now. If you don't stand and attack to kill me then I will kill them" Kaman said as I looked at them knowing at can't use the tails beast to help me or they would find out. My only choice is to use what I got from Orochimaru. Being trashed on by Orochimaru made me be abile to use his jutsu and he also made it possible for me to control my chakra and the 11 tails chakra although even Orochimaru did not know about Karumaru at the time. I used a bit of Karumaru's chakra and my own I hade left and attack Konan. Just as I expected she used her paper jutsu as I turned into snaks to get away from the jutsu. Without her knowing I was behind her as I pushed her to the ground and she looked at me. As everyone was speechless and wondering how I got behind her she asked to back the silence " how did you get behind me so fast?" She asked as i smiled and told her "where I come from I was learned to turn into snaks and with this.." I said showing them the necklace Orochimaru gave me "it's make it better when I place a snake behind my enemy attacking from behind." I said as I moved down a knocked her out. "Lady (Y/N)" I heard from Sakura so I looked that way starting to walk to them as I fall passed out from losing so much blood as I felt sand holding me up. I looked where it came from and I saw it was the boy with the read hair and I wanted to say something but everything went cold as I passed out completely.

This is the end of chapter 7 hope you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 8 now