•Chapter 20•

Hello everyone this is my firsttime writing a wedding so I hope I het it right information is in the picture of how it is done hope you enjoyed it!!.

Gaara:

Y/N:

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

The say hase finaly come all my friends from the leaf village hase came and the sand shinobi and villigars have been helping us more than ever. Naruto, Sai, Yamato, Lee, Choji, Shigumaru and Kankuro is with Gaara as they are getting ready as Temari, TenTen, Ino and Sakura helped me get ready soon everything was set and we there ready. Soon I found myself infront of Orochimaru and Kakashi as they looked at me and smiled "you look beautiful" Kakashi said and Orochimaru agreed as I bowed down to them as they did the same. Soon Gaara joined us as I blushed at how he looked and so did he. We joined hands as we walked down the path shrouded by so many poeple that I could not count them. Not long after we where infront of them all as the ceremony began. Me and Gaara where purified and hade to drink sake as the traditions for centuries went on. Soon after Gaara read the words of commitment as we all were listening to them. After Gaara was down it was time for the symbolic offerings for Kami (Shinto deities) in traditional kimono's. After the ceremony we welcomed all the guests as the reception party was held in a big open platform that the sand never used. During the reception party me and Gaara sat on the stage created my Yamato's wood still and enjoyed speeches and performances from the guests. Long after me and Gaara were supposed to give speeches and small gifts to out parents but me and Gaara doesn't have parents so we chose to do this with poeple we thought of as our parents. I gave a speech and gifts. I have a long speech to the people I think as my father's being Kakashi and Orochimaru and Gaara gave a surprise to everyone by giving a speech and gifts to his brother and sister Temari and Kankuro who raised him and made sure he followed the right path. Next was the 'san san kudo' that is a sharing sake tradition for the ceremony. Me and Gaara hade to take three sips of sake from three stacked cups. After me and Gaara siped our sake, both sets of the poeple we chose as our parent's for the wedding {Kakashi, Orochimaru, Temari and Kankuro} also sip the sake as part of a wedding ritual. After the reception party me and Gaara decided to walk around the village before going back to his office to get a bit more of his work doen befor going back to his office to calm down as Temari, Kakashi, Kankuro, Sai, TenTen, Yamato, Sakura, Naruto, Orochimaru, Lee, Ino, Choji and Shigumaru joined us as we drank a bit more sake favor they hade yo go and get some rest before having yo go back to the village tomorrow. Temari and Kankuro dicided to leave aswell leaving only me and Gaara as...

Tjis is where I leave it to you all because I'm out of idea's I hope you all enjoyed it