•Chapter 3•

Y/N pov:

As I sit up I hold my head for a while befor getting up "I should have a few more minutes to get ready all I need to do is pack and take this with me.." I said as I held the documents in my head. "Well there is nothing I can do is there?" I said as I put the documents in my pocket and walked home and stare packing

Gaara pov:

"Temari.. Kankuro.." I said while looking at them. "Gaara what do you need you need to rest.." Temari said but I cut her off "we are going to go get the leaf village them." "Why would you want to do that Gaara." Kankuro said as he looked at me and Temari taking her van putting it on her back. "The leaf team does not know about the roge shinobi because the information will reach them latter then expected it could be to late they could be on there way already. We will go help them and bring them here them leave on our mission." I said looking at them. "Temari get your fan ready and Kankuro get your puppets we will be leaving soon" I said as I walked away from them.

Temari and Kankuro pov:

"Hey Kankuro.. why do you think we are going on this mission. I heard the feudal lords are planning something but I'm not sure what it is but it's something to do with Gaara. Do you think he knows what it is?" Tamari asked "Tamari calm down and take a breath would you.." Kankuro said and Temari took a breath as Kankuro continued "Well I don't know what the mission is for I just know that Gaara needs to get somewhere. I heard that as well but I don't think Gaara knows he would have told us if he know but the leaf team would know I heard that they are being documents" he said as he got up "Well I have to get my puppets ready so I will be going" he said as he left "yeah I need to go as well" Temari said as he walked away to get ready.

Gaara pov:

Me and the others are about to go get the others and bring them here but we where stopped by the feudal lord on the way. It's not like him making everyone see him but I guess that is fine since it's only now but it is weird. "Where are you going Lord Kazakage you are only to go once the leaf team comes." The feudal lord asked as i looked at him "we are going to go get them because of the roge shinobi they don't know about and it does not seem like our messenger got to them yet" I said. "Lord Kazakage you can't go we need to make sure you are safe at all cost" he said but I walked closter to him and looked at him with cold eyes "Temari and Kankuro will protect me so we are going now" I said looking at him and walked away going to get them and bring them back.

Y/N pov:

We have been on the road for a while and it seems to be to quite. Kakashi and Yamato are covering the front and back of the team as Sai,Sakura and Naruto are covering the sides and I'm in the middle because the don't want me getting hurt from the mission. I wonder..if we take the Kazakage to his location well we be stuck in the middle like this with everyone surrounding us like this. "(Y/N) you it seems like something is wrong you can tell us you know" Sai said as they all looked at me at the same time so I stoped standing there as Yamato was behind me and Kakashi was infront of me with Sai,Naruto and Sakura on my sides as I answer "I don't like being in the middle it's to crowded"I said looking to the ground. "Lady (Y/N) we have to do this to protect you" Sakura said but o did not listen I jumped of to the ground at the others looked to me as I said "I'm not staying in this formation any longer.." I started running a few steps a head as i jump us to a tree once more "are you guys coming we have a long way to go." I said as I jumped forward knowing they will soon fellow..but did they..

This is the end of chapter 3 hoped you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 4 now