•Chapter 2•

Garra pov:

It's been 5 days and Temari said that the Hokage will be telling the team to come out but I'm worried. There was said that a team of roge shinobi was spotted where the team will be coming from. I have been thinking of going to get them then come back because I don't think that they get the information about this so me, Temari and Kankuro will be leaving in the morning to go get them.

Y/N pov:

"Lady (Y/N) where are you" I heard from below as i was sitting on a tree branch. I look down and saw Naruto and Sakura so I jumped down confront of them as my (F/F) hair tai came out of my hair as i stood up my hair fell confront of my (E/C) stand out more. "Wow Lady (Y/N) you look so beautiful with your hair down" Sakura said as Naruto looked at me as he shakes his head and talks looking at me as i tai my hair again. "Grandma Tsunade hase asked for team Kakashi to meat up both her for a mission" Naruto said as I looked at him "Team Kakashi.. but I'm no longer in team Kakashi" I said as I finished my hair "Lady Tsunade said that you will be young us as a member of team Kakashi again" she said as I walked past them. "Fine lets go then" I said as I kept walking as they followed me "and don't call me Lady i told you before." "But Lady Tsunade said.." as Sakura was about to finished I cut her of looking at her with cold eyes "I don't care what she said now let's go" when we got there I knocked on the door as Tsunade said come in so we walked in and we saw Sai,Kakashi and Yamato already there. "Good you 3 are here I have a mission" Tsunade said "(Y/N) you are to go with team Kakashi on a mission along with the Kazakage and his team" "Yes lady Homage I will go at once" I said as I stood there for a while "Lady Tsunade what is our mission about" as i looked at her. "You have to take documents to the same place where the Kazakage must be so you will be joing him in the village hidden in the sand." She said as she gave me the documents "but why so I have the documents Kakashi or Yamato must have it shouldn't they?" I asked holding the documents to them "No Lady (Y/N) you take them we trust you to have them and this is for us to test you" Yamato said as I looked at Sai "Sai talk reason into them will you." I said "I'm sorry lady (Y/N) but they are right on this" Sai replayed as I walked out "Fine then we need to get on the road so come" I said."Just because you have the documents doesn't mean that you are our leader" Naruto said as Kakashi put his hand on his shoulder "Naruto did you forget she is a captain along with me and Yamato and she is the future Hokage" He said as Naruto looked at him "Oh yeah I forgot well I have to go now I need to get my stuff ready" He yelled as he ran past me " I told you that I don't want to be Homage so stop calling me Lady.." "your to young to know what you want" Tsunade said "What is the documents?" I asked looking at them. "They are for the Kazakage. We where asked to give the named of all girls for him to find his wife that he will be marrying in the future." Tsunade said as I looked at her "Lady (Y/N) is going to have a fight here so I think we should go guys let's go get ready" Sakura said as the rest of team Kakashi left leaving me here as i looked at Tsunade with cold eyes. "Why would you want to force him into this it's his choice not yours.. does he even know about this.."I asked in a cold tone looking at her with cold eyes "I don't know this is the doning of there feudal Lord. Now go you will be leaving in a hour." She said as I walked out in anger and went to the hill to try and calm down but I could not so I started tracking stuff and hitting everything i could see. It took so much out of me that I passed out.

Y/N thoughts:

I woke up in water as i looked around me "Oh it's you Kuramaru do you need something?" "Yes u need you to calm down you are going to lose control and then everyone is going to find out about me so please calm down we can't let them know that you are an unknown Jinchūriki" Kuramaru said as I got up. "I know I'm sorry Kuramaru it's just that they can't make him marry someone he doesn't love it's wrong and you know that." I said walking to him. "Yes I know but is is not our choice we can't change this." The tailed beast said. "I have to go we have a mission so I will have to go i will see you again don't worry Kuramaru we will probably fight so I will have to lend some chakra if that is fine with you." I said walking away from the tailed beast "Oh of course you can use my chakra (Y/N)" Kuramaru said as he looked at me. "Thank you Kuramaru I'll use it wisely" "good (Y/N) now go you need to get ready for your mission" he said as I looked at him and smiled "of course I will see you soon don't worry Kuramaru I will not forget to come again."

Hello everyone this is the end of chapter 2 I hoped you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 3 now