•Chapter 9•

Gaara pov:

I looked at her surprised as she looked at me "how can you..to poeple we Jinchūriki are monster" I said as she looked at me "monster..yeah I have been called it before but you and Narto are not." She said as she looked at me and then at the sky. "I want to say thank you for back in the cave." She said as she smiled "it's was nothing don't worry about that" I said as I got up. "We have to go they will get worried" I said and held my hand out for her to help her us so he took it. Holding her hand it felt so worm her touch feel' s so worm I thought and smiled a bit. When she was up she let go of my hand and I stoped smiling. We started walking to the others as I looked at her once again thinking to myself what this feeling cold be.

Y/N pov:

His hand was so calming and worm all I want to do is hold it but he would probably think I'm weird. I looked at him his read hair was so beatiful along with those eyes. He looked at me in a way (the picture above) that made me heat up. I don't know what this feeling is just what is it I don't understand.. as we walked back we didn't sat anything about all the way. When we got there everyone was waiting for us as Kakashi walked up to me handing 9 the documents "We have a mission remember Lady (Y/N). I think it's time to finish it" he said as I took the documents and looked at Gaara. "Lady (Y/N) are you okay" Temari said as I looked down speaking in a soft but sad voice. "Your right I'll get my stuff get ready we are going to the sand and then we will take the Kazakage to where he needs to be." I said as I packed up my stuff as I stoped planing our route and our passions. I walked to them and called there attention to my "for this mission Kakashi and Yamato Sansai will take the back because of you bring strong you will be team 2. Kankuro and Sakura you will be on the right as team 3. Sai and Temari is on them 4 on the left. Gaara will be in the midded as we will protect him as 1.." I was explaining as Kakashi stoped me "Lady (Y/N) you have to with Gaara we need you to be protected with him" he said as I looked at him with cold eyes "No Gaara is Lord Kazakage and he needs to be protected so for them 5 me and Naruto will take the front. Besides 3 of us are targeted by the Akatsuki." I said as moved back "It's late we will move tomorrow so Yamato pleas use your wood still to create a house for everyone I will not be joining you I need to clear my head because of this." I said holding the documents and I left. "What is wrong with the documents that she needs to think about it" Temari asked as Yamato made the house. "I will talk to her you all just stay here." Kakashi said as he walked leaving the others there. "Lady (Y/N)" Kakashi said as he walked to me. I looked at her so he sat down next to me "Lady (Y/N) you know you have to give that to the feudal Lord." He said as I looked at the sky "I know it's just that that he doesn't know and I think he should. That is why I'm going to tell hem then after I told him it's up to home to decide what he is going to go it's not the feudal lords who should tell him who he should be making that choice." I said "are you sure about this Lady (Y/N)" Sansai asked as i nodded "it's the right thing to do." We both got up as u held the documents in my head and smiled "no turning back" I said as Kakashi looked at me "you really have a amazing ninja way" I smiled hearing this "If they think you can't, you can. If you want to give up just go on. Don't look or turn back alway go forward and never give up because this is my nindo my ninja way." I said as I started walking to the house Yamato made. Once we got there Kakashi went in to bring everyone in one place as I walked in looking at Gaara "Lord Kazakage I'm here to tell you the truth about our mission." As I said that team 7 except Kakashi was asking if it was the right thing to do as I nodded and sat down. "I think it's better if we sit down Lord Gaara, Temari and Kankuro." Kakashi said as I was about to say down. A few minutes asked as the 4 of us where sitting down so I placed the documents infront of me. " we where given a request to bring this to the feudal Lord so that he could decide who you are to marry Gaara.." I said looking at him "and it is not right you should be the one to decide who you will love so I place the documents in your hands you may do with it what you wish.. even if we don't completely half of our mission at least I can rest knowing you will be happy with your own choice." I said as I bowed down infront of him as he looked at me "there is no need to lower your head." Gaara said as I looked at him "besides i already have a bride in mine if she is willing to agree to marry me. I looked at his so did everyone else as I could hear them ask if he was speaking the truth. He looked at me as he smiled "and that person is (Y/N)(L/N) Uchiha a Jinchūriki to a tailed beast even we Jinchūriki don't know about." Everything except Gaara and Naruto hade a question mark on there faces as I looked at him surprised "me.. but how and how do you know I'm a Jinchūriki..?" I asked as he..

This is the end of chapter 9 hope you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 10 now