•Chapter 14•

Y/N pov:

"No (Y/N) there hase to be a nother way!" I heard Gaara yell out as I looked at him "unless I can control the chakra or contain it there is no other choice and no other way" I said looking at him for a second before running of to the western hideout that belongs to my father Orochimaru.

Gaara pov:

"(Y/N)!" I yelled as the others just stood there "Lord Gaara we will complete our mission then go get her. She is a fighter with a strong will and she is the person I would call my daughter" Kakashi said as I looked at him and nodded "let's go" I said as we jumped in the direction we needed to go. "Lord Kazakage.." I heard as I looked in the direction it came from "Kakashi sensei is right we should trust (Y/N) and believe in her will but for now we need you to focuse on the mission because the Akatsuki can attack at any moment." Sakura said. Not so long after we arrived with the giving us a welcome I did not expect. The team was placed in a house to rest as I was shown to where there leader was to talk to me. As I arrived everyone left the room and it was only me and him "Why don't you sit down will ya" he offered as I accept it and sat down as we began to talk about what he asked me to come here for. "So Lord Kazakage I wanted to.." he said as I didn't really attention because I was thinking about (Y/N) and how I could be helping her right about now.

Y/N pov:

As I was going to the hideout I stopped and looked at a kunai in one of the trees "there must have been a fight here" I said as a kunai came my was so I stopped it and looked at its direction. "Hey you are you one of them" the male voice asked "I don't know who your talking about" I said as I through the kunai on the ground as a nother came my way so I jumped away from it. I moved away going to the hideout as the person was still following me "get back here" he said as I looked back "I don't know who you are after but it is not me" I said. He through a nother kunai towards me so I turned around to face him and he stopped infront of me "who do you think I am exactly?" I said looked at him as he looked at me "wait you don't look like then.." he said taking a stem back as he bowed down. "What is your name?" I asked as he looked at me "I'm.. Shiuki.." he said "nice to meet you Shiuki. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Uchiha" I said as he looked at me with a light pink color on his face. "Nice to meet you Lady (Y/N)" he said as I looked at him with cold eyes as he moved back. "Don't call me Lady I will not become Hogage.." I said as I realize I should not have done that. "Your a future Hokage.. what are you doing away from your village?" He asked as i looked away "that hase nothing to do with you I just need to get away from everyone." I said as I turned my back to him "now go.. leave.." I said as I jumped away. Not long after I arrived at the hideout I walked in to the cave. "It really just how it was after father entrusted it to me. Even all that I changed it is all the same.

The place will be shown in the next part so don't worry you will soon know how it looks.

I walked through it knowing if I was followed that they would easily get lost. I soon stumbled upon a whole bunch of my father's old documents and tests so I decided to go through them for the time bringing. Not so long after I put the documents and old riped up tests on a snake formed table and walked to the room I created. My room of sealing where the room was made to hold a lot of chakra. The room can hold my tailed beast, summoning animal and my chakra without any harm coming to that of the outside world. As I arrived at the room I sat down where the light shined the brightest and started focussing the chakra as much as I could giving my chakra that kept building up to my summoning animal and my tailed beast as they used it to hold the sealing juts on the room while getting ready for when the chakra placed inside me ready to come out and distroy everything. I used this opportunity to get natural energy for sage mode to help me as well. "It's almost night fall" Karumaru said as he looked at me "you should get sleep" Karihima said as I looked at them "I can't I need to be ready for this" I said as I consented even more as we continue to perform the sealing and our chakra flow.. let's hope that it will be enough to protect the world from distraction at the end of the day all we need to do is stay here and hope our chakra can ask this..or will it

This is the end of chapter 14 hope you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 15 now