Chapter 14

Mephisto

I take a deep sigh. As much I would love to keep her in my embrace, I came here to find Y/N. It's hard to say because it sounds selfish, but she's my top priority currently.

"Hey, Vi." I say softly. She slightly tilts her head up, causing my hand to slide further down the back of her head.

"Hm?" She hums. A warm smile lit her face.

"As much as I love this moment with you, dear, I came here to look for someone." She looked down for a moment with a thoughtful expression.

After a moment, she whipped her head back to face me, her long hair swaying with her.

"I think I know, Y/N was it?" She stared at me hopefully. A smile crept onto my face as her name rolled off her tongue.

I moved both my hands to Vi's shoulder, pushing her away, shaking her a bit, "Yes! That's her! Where is she? Did she leave or is she still here?" Questions fly out of my mouth. She laughs at my outburst.

"Yes, she left a moment ago. Why is she a friend?" She looks at me with a grin. I shake my head.

"Well," I pause, "IF I manage to find her and not screw things over, sheisyoursoontobemother." The last part fell into a jumble of words.

"My what!?" She jumps out of my grasp, "That's wonderful! Although doesn't she seem a bit young for you?" A concerned expression washes over her.

"Ah, can't I have a bit of excitement while I'm alive? I am somewhere over 1000 years old, you know." I chuckle, "and besides, she's 23." I add.

"Still a bit young, but I suppose that's fine. Anyways, I think she left and headed left. Need help?" She offers. I think about it for a moment.

"Yes, thanks you, Vi." We both head out to search for Y/N.

~~

Y/N

Huh, this place is pretty big. I won't be finding anything with this much ground to cover. It'd take ages.

I keep walking for what felt like hours, taking turn after turn through this maze. The only sound heard was an unbearable silence. No wonder demons are so miserable, this place is torturous.

"Shit!" Before I could react, I felt myself collide with something sending me to the ground.

"Well, well. Look what we have here?" I here a deep gravelly voice from above me. Not even a little help? Tch.

"That's right it's a person, dipshi- holy motherfucker." I look up to see a tall man standing in front of me with silvery white hair and blue flames in the shape of horns wearing a strange black, robe thing, each of its sleeves are separate, as well as a pair of boots.

"Who the fuck are you? Dressed like a whore." I snap. I've really had it up to my wits end with this place, I wouldn't even care if this was Satan.

"That's a foul mouth you have there," he frowns, "My name is Satan, pleasure to meet you." He says in a sarcastic tone. He holds a hand out.

I take it reluctantly. Was this really Satan? I thought he'd be a bit more bitchy than than this, oh well.

"Pleasure to meet you, as well," I fake a smile, "So why the fuck did you want me here? I was perfectly fine up in Assiah, thank you very much."

"Straight to the point! I like it," He comments, "Well, it's simple, since my dear Samael seems so infatuated with you, I decided to use you to bring him back home. It's been about 5 centuries since he's been home, after all. I'd like to see him again. Besides, you come from quite a powerful line of demons, dear. So I do enjoy the idea of you both creating an offspring." He explains. I think about this for a moment, why would he even care about him?

"What so you can use our child to 'take over' Assiah or some other stupid dumb shit plan." He laughs at my short temper.

"Exactly! You're much smarter than I thought." Wow, is he saying he thought I was dumb?

"Whatever, can I leave now?" This place is horrendous.

"Depends, the palace or Gehenna?" He asks.

"Gehenna." He looks around for a moment.

"Hm, no." He smiles and turns to walk away.

"Well...Well fuck you!" I yell back, "Whore!"