Chapter 15

Mephisto

"Have you found Y/N yet?" Vi asks. I shake my head silently. She sighs, "I'm sure we'll find her, dad."

"I hope so, I'd like you to meet her. She's a wonderful young lady." I tell her.

"Yes I know, I have met her, I did a few moments before you came. She is quite nice." She muses.

"Anyway, I'll be heading that way to search for her." I nod my head as I watch my daughter walk off.

Where could she be? I sigh in despair. Hopefully she's doing alright, I'd kill myself if anyone touches her wrong.

~~

I hear a familiar voice yelling from the other direction, "Well fuck you! Whore!" I chuckle a bit. Dear lord, Y/N what are you doing?

I run towards her voice. A feeling of warmth washing over me, I finally get to see my Y/N again. Once we're back in Assiah, I'll be able to get what's on my chest off after so long.

~

Y/N

I hate him, he's such a weirdo, I think as I hear loud footsteps quickly approaching me. Who was it? Shit, I swear if it's Kashi or my "brother" I'm going to kick their ass to hard they'll go back to Assiah.

As soon as I felt them close to me, without thinking, I swiftly spin around and throw a hard punch onto them. Shit! Why'd I do that?!

"Holy shit, dear." I finally come to my senses and see the familiar, purple haired man, holding a hand to his left cheek.

I gasped realizing what I just did, "Oh my god! Mephisto I'm so sorry! Let me help you!" I carefully bring his hand away from his face to inspect it.

As I was doing so, I feel myself getting pulled into a tight embrace, "Mephi-"

"Darling." He quickly cut me off. His face snuggled up in my neck.

"I missed you so much." His hand made it's way to the top of my head, gently petting me. I melt into him, accepting his affection.

"I missed you too, Samael." I admit.

"Are you alright, love?" He asks, pulling away from me. I nod my head in response. He then smiles, knowing I'm alright.

"Do you think I look strange, though?" He stares at my face, studying the new features laid out on my face.

"Hm, no but you look even more wonderful to me, love." He compliments me. I blushed at his words.

"Thank you. Now, could we go home?" I paused, "My Dear?" He flashes a bright smile at his new pet name as a light pink color creeps up onto his cheeks.

"Of course, my dear. Right after we get my daughter." He reminds me. Oh that's right, his daughter.

"Right, She told me a bit about you and her mother. Who was she? If you don't mind."

"Ah, she was a bright woman. In her 30s, fair skin, golden brown hair, clever, and very fascinating. She was the first human and woman I've ever had such interest in. I loved her dearly." He gives a warm smile, reminiscing about his late spouse.

"I see, she seems wonderful." He nods appreciatively.

~~

After a few minutes we were able to find Viridus. She spins around hearing us approach.

"Oh! Father, Y/N!" She runs up to us and gives her father a tight, quick hug.

"Hello again, Y/N." She says warmly.

"Hello to you too, Viridus." I greet her again. So this is interesting. If me and Mephisto were to get to together officially, she'd be my daughter even though she's much older than me. I laugh a little at that, not enough for anyone to notice, though.

"Oh! You can just call me Vi." She exclaims.

"Of co-" I was cut off by a loud voice calling Mephisto's name.

He sighs aggravatingly, turning around to lock eyes with his "father."

"It's nice of you to come visit me, with your...family, as well." He looks at Vi in disgust. Anger slowly bottled up, noticing this. I assume he's like this towards her because she's a Nephilim. A result of a demon and a human reproducing. Which is a bullshit reason to hate such a nice person.

"Yes, and I believe our stay is long overdue. So we best be going now." He states, gritting his teeth with a fake smile. Satan takes a few steps forward, getting closer to us.

"Hm, really? I thought your stay was just beginning?" In a flash, he has Vi in his grasp, dangling her in the air.

I watch as Samael's eyes widen in horror. His hands balling into tight fists of anger. I looked back towards Satan holding my future daughter so carelessly by her wrist.

She was kicking and flailing around in his grasp, "Father! Y/N! Please!" She pleaded for us, tears starting to flow out of her eyes.

"LET HER GO!" He screams, I cover my ears from how loud his voice was.

"Wet Hewr Gow!" Satan mocks. An unknown rage starts to boil inside me as I stood there, motionless.

As I did so, Mephisto runs at him in a blink of an eye and hold his father's wrists so tight it his bones would break if he were a human. As soon as he did, though, his father breaks free from his grasp and slams Vi against the wall next to him.

I continue to stand there doing nothing watching as the two fight besides Vi's unconscious body.

Nothing. I did nothing. How utterly pathetic could I be? Just standing there watching my future daughter get slammed against the wall. Just standing there watching my love fighting for his daughter and me.

Tears slowly start to fall from my eyes.

~3rd person~

As tears fall from her eyes, she soon let pure rage overwhelm her. Rage that's also been bottling up since she arrived in this damned hell.

Flames soon overtake her body. Her eyes starting to softly glow a bright (f/c). She slowly walks over to where the two were fighting, which was causing the entire building to shake.

In a flash she throws Samael to the side as she holds both of Satans wrists in one hand, and gently places the other on his head.

He watched from the side in pure shock of what his love had become.

"Wh-what are you-?" He stammers before she snapped his head around. A loud CRACK was heard. She then put a tighter grasp on his wrists until they broke and well.

Ordinarily, something like that would just be a minor issue. But somehow, he was unable to regenerate at all. Blood seeped out from his mouth as he painfully twisted his neck back to stare down at his mutilated wrists.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" He screams as spurts of blood spew out of his mouth. A dark substance begins to over take his body, starting from his wrists. His eyes widen in horror from the new, agonizing experience.

He stumbles back and falls to his knees and blood was now pouring out of his eyes and mouth like waterfalls. He started to scream in an agony he's never felt before. His screams shook the building.

She could now hear is screaming interrupted by brief choking on his own blood.

As soon as this happened she passed out, but before she could hit the ground, Mephisto leaps over her and catches her.

"Careful, darling." He whispers disregarding his father's pleads for help.

omg Y/N is such a baddie, anyways i hate this chapter lol