Chapter 10

I opened my eyes, my head aching with pain. Where am I? I carefully sit up looking around. Everything seemed slightly tinted red.

The room was pretty large. The kitchen was across the the bed, with a lounging area in the middle. The walls were a crimson red. It was all just red.

"Finally, dude, took you long enough." I heard a female voice next to me. Using the small amount of energy left, I turn to see a familiar purple haired woman sitting next to me. She had a cigarette in her mouth.

I shuffle away from her with surprise, "Where am I!?" I demand. She just laughs again, I feel like something like this happened before.

"You're home, in Gehenna." She states. I just stare at her blankly trying to comprehend what she just said. She starts laughing again at my confusion.

"With a little help from satan, we were able to get you back home," She pauses, "Oh! I almost forgot, you're brother is waiting for you outside if you wanna meet him." My brother? I don't have a brother, do I?

"Um, ok." I say cautiously. We both get up to meet him. My head was spinning slightly from the amount of energy I'm using.

Kashi opens the door to reveal a tall guy leaning against the wall. He was pretty fit with brown hair and deep blue eyes. He also had pointy ears and teeth. I stared at him, wondering how this guy could be my brother.

He brings his head up as his eyes widen, "Y/N! I'm glad to see you're awake." His mouth curving into a smirk.

"What?" I had no idea how long I was unconscious.

"Oh, yeah, you've been out for about a week. I just stopped by to see you a few minutes ago but Kashi said you were gonna wake soon so I waited out here." He stood up off the wall to look at me directly.

I honestly couldn't even think straight anymore, Mephisto and the others must be so worried about me. Are they looking for me? Do they even know where I am? What if they don't care anymore?

Ryuki could see my worry, "Hey, you don't need them, they're just humans." He puts his hand on my shoulder. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes as he says that. Just humans? Is he serious? I clench my jaw as I throw his hand off me and march away in anger.

"Looks like she's pretty stubborn." Ryuki scoffs. Kashi elbows him.

"She'll come around soon." She assures him. He sighs.

~~

I sit there curled up in a corner, I have no idea where I am or even how I got here. All I know is that I was in pure and utter rage and him. I refuse to call that vile person my brother. That jerk can die in a ditch.

I sit there alone, crying as I here heavy footsteps approaching me.

"Hey, kid, you good?" A man asks. I hear him kneeling down. In response, I slowly pull my head up. I see a blonde haired man looking at me, his mouth parted slightly. He looked surprised actually.

"Y/N?"