Chapter 16

well shit i'm still alive, bet y'all forgot abt me, cuz i did

that doesn't make any sense

anyways i'm back and not well, sorry for being gone so long i just needed a break from this whole thing because it was starting to feel like a chore dragging out chapters like that. also the reason last chapter was total bullshit. i also made it to high school surprisingly, i'm only a freshmen and i want to kms already.
aight enjoy bro

——

We all arrived home as I carried Y/N in my arms. Vi looks around my basement holding a hand to her nose.

"It's pretty dusty in here. Is this your house?" She looks over at me with a concerned look.

"Ha, yes. This is my basement, I don't normally come here." I answer her question while heading up to stairs to my room.

I can feel Y/N slightly shifting as I walk. I take a deep sigh, ever since she's been in my life she's made it... how should I put it...interesting, yes, interesting.

Without her now, I feel as if I'm nothing. It sounds cliche but what they say is true. That deep pit of guilt and loneliness is something indescribably painful.

I carefully lie Y/N down on her bed as Vi helps adjust the comforter. As she does so I adjust Y/N so she's comfortable.

"So, I suppose we wait now." Vi shuffles awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"I suppose so. Perhaps we could head downstairs and you tell me all about what's happened since I was gone." I offer. She nods and gives a slight smile.

-5 hours later-

Y/N

It was warm. I could feel myself under the covers of my bed.

Slowly opening my eyes, I toss the blankets off and look around. My head having a slight ache.

What happened? Last I remember, Mephisto and his father were fighti- oh shit they were fighting.

I bounce off my bed and dash around trying to find Mephisto. I practically fly down the stairs and down the hall to find him and Vi chatting away on the sofa.

I take a deep sigh of relief, grateful that no one has hurt too much. Surprisingly they're ok after fighting literal Satan himself. Funny isn't it.

"Hello you two." I greet. The both of them whip around to see me, their jaws practically on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't think I was dead did you?!" I exclaim.

"O-oh, No! Of course-I mean, We don-no, you..." Vi jumbles and stammers her words and just gives up.

Me and Mephisto laugh at her a little before she gives us both a piercing glare.

"Woah! Woah, sorry Vi I was just kiddin' around." I chuckle slightly and plop down onto the couch with them.

"So how are you feeling, darling?" He asks me gently. I look down at my feet.

"I'm doing fine, just a little head ache." I admit.

"That's good to hear." Vi comments. I nod in agreement.

We all continue our conversation, catching up on what they were talking about earlier as well as Mephisto telling Vi about the time we've had together. She thinks it's cute.

idk what else to write pls i'm desperate. give me what y'all want and i'll try to make it work.