Chapter Nine

Well... Let's Go! Follow, comment, and vote every time you read!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Diana POV---------------

"Okay, we booked the night with all of the stuff for a good price," Kyle said as Alex goes towards them.

"Good, because I don't to be tried in the morning," Jeff said as he stretched with his arms over his head.

"True,because you're not the best person in the world when your sleepy," Alex says as he sits down in a chair.

"Hey!" Jeff exclaims as we all laughed.

"Hey who's hungry," Kyle asks as Jeff waves his hand around like a five year old.

"Meeee!!!!" Jeff replies with a grin on his face.

"You, Diana?" Alex asks as I nod.

I guess I can go for some Chinese food.

"Alright, everyone is hungry, so we are having Chinese food," Alex says as I look at him suspiciously.

Did he just read my mind?

"No," Alex answers as I gave him a surprised look while Kyle groans at him phone.

"What," Alex asked me.

"You say things out loud," he says smirking as I was about the speak and made a knowing expression.

"Jeff give me your phone and charger," Kyle says as put his hand out anticipation.

"I don't have it with me," Jeff says as he lift his hands up.

"Liar," Kyle says as he finally looks away from him phone.

"How would you know?" He retort.

"It's sticking out of your back pockets, dummy," Kyle says he point at them.

Jeff groans but hands his things to his twin brother. He then smacks his teeth when Kyle immediately typed in his pass code and unlocked his phone.

"How the hell did you know my code when I changed last night," Jeff winced.

"Jeffery, it's easy. It's because I'm your twin after all," Kyle simply answered as he rung the place.

Me and Alex laughed at that while Jeff pouts. We all told him what we wanted from the Chinese place and waited while playing 21 with cards Kyle had.

Soon our food came and we ate till we were done. the twins picked on us a little more with bringing up my home situation with I am thankful for. The twins went to one room and suddenly Alex went outside to talk to someone that came around for some strange reason.

Though, I couldn't help but think of how ... bipolar Alex is and ... it's kind of exotic to witness. I mean between his animalistic expression and his sweet funny and patience side; they both made me feel funny bit in a good way, I guess.

"Diana," Alex whispers as he opens the front door slowly.

"What," I whisper back as I tilt my head to the side of the couch I was currently sitting on while got in front of me with something behind his back.

"Um... you see... I didn't mean to... yell at you like that earlier. I just... well... I mean to say... Um... I'm surmgdrg...," Alex ranted and mumbled with his hair slightly covering his eyes.

"Eh," I said as I tilted my head to the side questioning his words while he sighed.

"I said I'm sorry, Diana," He says quietly with a blush faintly on his cheeks.

"Oh, I-I forgive y-you," I replied to him with a growing blush on my cheeks as well.

"Really," He perked up with a bright expression that stunned me surprised.

"Mm," I nodded as he sighed in relief.

"Good. Oh, and a friend of mine gave me some of her old clothes you can try on for the night if you don't have any already," He tells me as he hands me a bag full of clothes.

"Thanks," I said as take it.

Suddenly, our hands brushed against each other and a sharp static feeling was felt as we both gasp and drop the bag. My heart once again started to beat faster than normal and I could breath. I snap my eyes to him and gasp again at his eyes turning a mystery color I could identify just yet. However, the feline in me couldn't take the stare lightly, so I ran into a room without looking back at him to see his hurt expression. I slammed the door shut and leaned against it as I slide down to the floor.

I was panting and heaving as I once again ignored the stinging on the back of my neck more worried if I did the wrong thing to run away from him like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------Alex's POV--------

I just wish that she knew. I wish I could talk to her in the same way I would to a fellow pack member without fearing she'd hate me or making her feel like her isn't my equal. If only I could just touch and treat her right like I want to.

"Thou art know sparks anywhere. For thy can't be blind eyed forever," Alexander says.

"Mm," I agreed as I heard the shower running in the same bathroom she's in.

"For now, we wait," I told him as I felt him nod.

"Though, you got to tone down the yelling and that ancient language of yours," I told him as I sat down on the ground.

"My bad," Alexander replies with a sheepish grin.

"Sometimes I wonder if it truly be an accident or you purposely do it to annoy me," I sighed as he snickered lightly.

"Maybe both who knows," he replied as I blocked him out.

Suddenly, I thought about how she hid her beautiful picture. Was it because she was shy? Did she not like it? Was it because I was in it? Why would she not let anyone know about it?

Then I though about Alpha Markus aka Mark the man-whore. How much it pains me to not just choke the hell out of him and just simply take his whole pack and territory. Oh, how much I want to just murder him to bones for even touching my mate. For bringing harm to her. Almost making me show him that I am also one of rank, front view without even considering the humans till here. If I can just kill him, my mind would be a little more at peace than this. But my prayers are almost never answered sadly.

Next, I thought about what Diana told me about her parents wasn't her real parents and the tragedy that stormed in her life at a young age. Her parents being shot to death. I'm just glad she didn't witness the action.

Then my mind switched gears again and thought about that call. How her mother looked so paralyzed and how her father looking grim to the bones. Or how many time my mate had to leave in the dangerous night alone right after.

But, now she has me... And the twins... She has been strong all by herself and now she won't be alone.

Though, the blood in me is not completely used to being nice and honest thing. But I was always taught; treat people the way you wanted to be treated. So, I want my mate to be honest with me and not become a scary person when angry like my mom, or so that's what my dad said. Yet, sometimes I don't follow this self-rule like apologizing.

I sighed and suddenly noticed that the bag I was suppose to give her was till in here with me. I got up with the bag and went to the room she ran in and opened the door.

"Diana you forgot your-" I said and paused at the sight of her before me.

She turned around in surprise and fear as she realized I was in the room with her. My eyes widen at the realization when is it was moving that I wasn't dreaming.

She...

She has....