Chapter Eight

I am trying best but you know how it goes, but if not. I am just turned 15 February the 8th, and so I don't control the bills and so for months at a time I don't have wifi. However, I don't forget about you guys and this maybe what I think is a painfully short chapter! So . . Comment Follow and Vote every time you read!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Diana's POV------------

We kept running for a few more minutes until I stopped by an empty street with only a bookstore bakery and little shoe shop. I panted a little and leaned over a brick wall though the boys were strangely perfectly fine.

"What just happened?" Kyle asks.

"What's going on," Jeff asks.

"Why did we run?" Alex questioned after them.

"These is why I am not in track," I mumbled to myself while they snickered a little at me.

"My Dad had intruder call," I tell them as I straighten up my posture.

"Intruder call," They questioned as I giggled a little.

"You guys got to stop that. People might think you guys are triplets," I smiled.

"We aren't related!" they yelled but with playful voices.

"So what's this intruder call," Alex says with a straight face.

"It's like-" I paused to think about it.

"Like," Jeff urged on.

"It's like a call where Dad or mom gets at anytime, anywhere, from anybody. It's like a warning call that lets them know I can't be around them," I carefully explained.

"Why is that? Can't they just like send them in your room or something,"Kyle asks confused.

"Or why can't they be upfront about it and let you just met them," Jeff askes after him.

"I don't think I want to met them," I says quietly.

"Why?" Jeff asked as I bit my lip.

I can't tell them those scientist guys are bad people who are till are looking for me. To hurt me. Especially, the feline animal in me just like everyone else. I can't tell them I am a neko but my people are being held captive for coming from a different planet and are going to be used as weapons. It will sound like I ran away from the crazy house place. I can't lose them. I just got to be friends with them. I can't tell people I just met my secrect. I just can't.

"Hey, hey, hey, shhh. Don't cry we won't push you to anwser. We're sorry," Alex says as he suddenly holds me face in his big, ruff hands as I look at him confused.

"Diana your crying," Kyle saddened voice I put a hand over his.

"Oh," I replied as I finally felt the tears on his hand.

"Hey let's get off the streets together, yea," Jeff says I nodded and started giggling despite the tears till slowly rolling down my face.

"That why the made sidewalks," I smiled a small grin as they snickered.

As Alex moved his hands to my waist and guides me to follow them, I felt my skin have little tingles as if it burned without literally burning.

After a while, Jeff lead us to a very non-cheap hotel with the logo 68 on it. When we walked in, We were met with chandeliers and bright lights and fine material of furniture. I gawked it the scenery.

Alex stopped us from walking with the twins and lead us to a room. I looked at him confused. I mean aren't we suppose to go to the front and pay or is that what the twins are doing. I dont know but Alex just smiles at me as he lead us to an elevator. After the doors close, he pressed the number 12 and we waited.

"Alex," I said with an quiet voice, slightly mad at myself for being weak.

"Hmm," Alex replies still looking straight.

"Why are we here?" I asked slightly glad that some strength came back into my voice.

"So that you can have a place to stay," Alex says to me with smile as I blush.

"You guys didn't have to?" I whined with my head down as I check my cap again.

"We want to so you can't tell us not to, kitten," Alex says as we get to number 4. He read my mind, dammit.

"Don't call me that," I grumbled.

"And why is that, kitten," Alex says it again.

"Because I don't want you to," I said as I turn to him.

"Why"

"Because it's weird,"

"But I WANT to call you kitten, because it's cute,"

"Cute?!"

"Yep, cute,"

"Then I'll call you Muttface," I mumbled as I wipe my face on sleeve as I hear him chuckle beside me.

"If that pleases you," he says smart-assedly as I glare at his skull.

We got off the elevator and he lead us down the hall to a door with the number 1210. He unlocks the doors with it's keys i didn't know he had. He made me take of the backpack as I look around.

In the living room was nice leather couches like maybe 4, beautiful brown paint, and a black table with strawed high seats. In the kitchen, there were tan brown cabinets, marble tiles, an iron freezer, and refrigator. And there were pure white carpet and had 3 bedroom doors.

(I am bad at describing things. Just imagine it very fancy)

"This is a good place," I say out loud as Alex goes to one of the bedrooms.

"I'm putting your things in this room" I heard he yell.

"Kay, can't wait to sleep in a bed,"as I make my way back to the kitchen but I made sure that I mumbled the last bit.

The luxury.

Fancy stuff.

Is just plain heaven.

"But this is too much, I'll repay this debt back somehow though, then I'll leave you guys, so I don't be a burden," I thought as I look though the cabinets and refrigerator for food to ignored the slight pain in my heart.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT," Alex screams with authority so strong; I yelp as I jump back and turn towards him with a shocked expression with my lips tight but felt glad for some strange reason.

He was right behind me with a completely different demeanor. He has clenched fists, face turning slightly pink, his form hovered over me like a grizzly bear, and he was lightly panting. Even though, this new demeanor was a bit frighting, I wasn't afraid for the first time in forever. He definitely turned from 0 to 100, real quick. However, I was frozen on the spot, because his eyes were changing colors from blue to brown. My lips slightly apart and before I know we were panting, faces close, and my back was on the fridge with my hands on his chest.

"Thy doesn't repay nothing. Thy are my mate and thee's everything, thus thy presences is a blessing. Thee don't mind have thy here. Thy is no burden, pest, or nuisance. Don't leave thee side. Thee can't deal with another loved one getting hurt, because Thee wasn't there. So please don't leave me," Alex says as he gets quieter and quieter with a very sad and pained expression that makes my heart clench tightly.

I couldn't breath. Our eyes were locked and our hearts were racing a mile, well I know mine was. He said I was his everything; something I would never call myself to someone else even if we knew each other for a very long time.

"O-o-okay," I said in a very quiet whisper as a blush creeped up on my face.

"You guys!!! Are you guys on here!!!" The twins yelled as I gasp and Alex demeanor change back to the calm guy I knew of.

"We're in the kitchen," Alex called back as I was panting slightly more shook from that intense atmosphere.