Chapter Ten

Well let's go!!! :)

Hope you like this... Experiment...

Comment, Follow, and every time you read!!!!

~10178animeangel~

-----------------------------------------------------------------Alex's POV------------------

...

...

...

...

...

...

She has ears and a tail ... and they are definitely moving ...

...

...

...

...

---------------------------------------------------------------------Diana's POV------------

I stood there frozen on the spot. I was scared, embarrassed, and nervous all to together. I was nervous, because he hasn't said anything. I was embarrassed, because I was in my birthday suit. Lastly, I was scared, because he sees my half-form after we just met a couple of hours ago. He stared at me with eyes wide, and he was blocking the only away out while watching my ears and tail move in fear.

Suddenly, heavy foot steps came and we both froze for a second. Alex turned around on his heels and slammed the door shut and locked it. I snapped out of my faze and ran to the bathroom. He yelled to stop, but I ignored him and the tingles it brought with it. I tried to slam the door but Alex must have followed me because he stopped it with his foot.

He barged in and locked the door as I backed up in front of the sink. Before I could run to the shower, he trapped me with his arms and his body was pressed against mine. We panted heavily as the steps faded back to where they belonged. I struggled against him and he growled lowly. he grabbed my legs and lift me while turning around and slamming gently on the wall as I gasped. I moaned and blushed as I felt a bulge of his pants up against my ... female parts...

"L-let g-g-go!" I stuttered as he tightened his grip on my thighs.

"Then, promise you won't run from me and explain this... sexy destruction," he says with lust in his voice as I blushed more.

"B-but-ah!" I moaned as he nibbled on my neck.

"No, buts. It's ever yes or no, Kitten," Alex smirked while he nibbled a little more as I squirmed and moaned at the sharp pleasure and embarrassment.

"Fine! Fine! But, also you have to answer my questions to, and you can't tell anyone!" I squeaked as I held onto his muscular arms when he moved his lower half up a bit.

"Mmm, alright. I promise," Alex sighed defeated as he moved me from the wall and sat me on the sink.

"Okay, so where do I begin," I asked myself out loud nervously as I looked at my feet while my tail moved a little and my ears twitched.

"Wait," he called as I looked up at him while he took off his shirt and pulled it over me.

"Okay. No distractions," he said to himself as I blushed.

How did I forget that?

"Okay, so... what's with the ears and tail?" He asks while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I was born like this," I answered.

"Okay, we are getting somewhere," he mumbledi to himself.

"So what are you?" He asked carefully.

"You wouldn't believe me," I replied with my head hung low as my tail slouch while my ears flatten.

"Trust me-" he said as my voice hitched and moaned while he rubbed my tail gently and I felt my body warm up.

"I beg to differ," he smirked as he let go of my tail and my face got red as a cherry.

"I'm a neko," I said to him as he gave me a pure curious look.

"Nekos are creatures of humanistic features and feline features. My people came from a parallel world where my people moved away from because the planet was destroyed," I explained.

"Where were you born," he asked as he sat down against the wall.

"Here on earth but on a ship that was going to Europe from Hawaii," I replied as he nodded.

"What about your parents now? Are they too...," he asked fearfully.

"Yes, well... only Dad is one," I said as I giggled a little when Alex shivered.

"I am just a baby cat compared to Dad," I said as he smiled.

"Kitten," he corrected as I glared at him.

"Dad is a saber tooth tiger with tan pale and black striped fur," I said amazed as he frowned.

"Shit," he mumbled as I frowned.

"What?" I asked as I hugged my knees to my chest.

"Your dad is going to kill me," he mumbled as I laughed.

"Why's that?" I questioned with a smile.

"It's best to save it for later," he shuddered as I smile.

"So, is there anything you would like to ask me," Alex asked with a lazy smile as I stared at his bare chest and snapped out of it.

I hope he didn't see that!

"I-ur-......can I get back on that," I smiled sheepishly.

"Why," he asked with an sudden glim in his eyes.

This is bad.... His looks are distracting me... With those toned muscles and kissable lips.....

Nononono! No!

"Ahu~ ..." I squeaked as his hands touch my ears.

How is he doing this to me?!

"At least, speak to me. I mean I hate to be ignored when I want your full attention....Kitten," he smirked as my body warmed up.

"I-" I started but my chest hummed suddenly in a purr.

Why is my body acting like this?!

"You wanted to know about me. So, what's the hold up," Alex said as he let go right before my head leaned into his hand.

"Wah. oh... right.... um," I replied as my body calmed down a bit while trying to get my questions back in mind.

"Well..are you... something else too, or just me," I mumbled nervously.

"What gave you that idea?" He said as he sat down in front of me then stood straight back up while turning his head away from me.

"Well, the growling and the eye colors changes...." I trailed off as I watched him as he shook his head.

"I guess. No hiding the truth then..." he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Wah.. You were going to lie to me," I winced as I put my head in my knees.

"Ah, no no no no no. I just didn't think you would notice those things that's all," he quickly said to me as I look through my knees to see him look complete sincere and concerned.

To me . . . . .

"Really?" I said as I looked at him fully.

"Really." he said while smiling at me.

Truly sincere...

"I ... well.. it's not easy to talk about this in the bathroom, so why don't we go to the bedroom," Alex suggested as I nodded and got up.

"Okay!" I said as I walk pass him after he unlocked the door and heard him a groan.