Chapter Seven

Comment, Vote every time you read, and Follow Me!!! NO WiFI at house over MONTHS #WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE and still don't have any but school is back and get to update YAY!!!!!!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Diana's Pov---------------

We all laughed and giggled at the random things that pop up out of the twins mouths. We all have finished eating, however the guys just love to eat. i mean that ate the whole dinner like they ate a whole herd. 

" I'll clean the table," I said as I got up from my chair.

"I'll help. Kyle, Jeff, I think you need to carry on the conversation in the living room," Alex says as he helped picked you the dishes.

" Oh, how sweet," Liz commented as the twins take my parents away to the living room as told.

"Yea, yea," George mumbled leaving the room after Liz gave him a glare.

"So they aren't your real parents are they?" Alex asked as we finished removing everything from out of the table.

"No," I simpling replied as I start you the water.

"Mom and Dad are my foster parents. I keeped me when my real parents died," I began. Alex stayed quiet as I looked back into memories.

After a moment, he asked,"How did they die?"

"They was shot to death. Well Dad say they died that way," I answered as I started with the cups and bowls, Alex rinsed and put them up on the rack.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Alex said to me.

"It's okay. They died went I was a week old, so I don't remember how they looked anyhow," I said to him and a wave of silence hit over us as more laughing in the living room erupted right in the silence.

"If it makes you feel better my brother you saw on the bus is really my half-brother," Alex says as I about to drop a plate in his hands.

"What really?" I questioned him as I looked at him in the eyes.

"Yea, different Moms' and same dad," He answers me as we began to finish up the dishes.

"So who are you living with now?" I asked before thinking.

"My dad but neither of them lives with him," He answers anyhow.

"Why is that, if you don't mind me asking," I asked looking at the water.

"I don't mind. Well, apparently my dad did something he wasn't suppose to. Though, everytime I see Josh' mom, she always begging to get back together or she is always trying to make my dad jealous with never worked," Alex said as he put up the last dish.

"Well that's different," I spoke out loud.

"Maybe so," Alex chuckled as we walked into the living room.

"I can't do it! haha," Kyle laughed.

"Oh oh! Alex do the face!" Jeff said trying and failing to hold his laugh.

"Do what?" Alex asked as he rose his brow with a questioning look.

Suddenly, they all were laughing after rolling on the floor like a mad man. Liz, Jeff, Kyle, ane even George which is a shocker. Alex and me both looked that same way at them as they finally quiet down.

"Hold up, hold up," Jeff started.

"We them boys," Kyle and I say at the same time and laughed.

"No no seriously. I bet their conversation in the kitchen was like," Jeff paused.

"So. . . how's life?" Kyle pretend to ask as he holds pretends to hold a cup playing Alex, and they started to chuckle.

"Good, good. You?" Jeff pretend to hand his another cup "acting like" me.

"Good, good," Kyle said repeating Jeff as they move closer.

"So, want to make-out?" Jeff says in a girly voice with a smirk as my eyes go wide.

"Like before in the hallway?"Kyle continued to play a-long smirking as well and both Alex and I jaws' drop.

"Yeaaa," Jeff dragged as they got real close.

"Mmm, okay,"Kyle agreed as they start to pretend to make-out with kissing sounds and George cover his face as Liz laughs up a storm with the twins.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" Alex and I exclaimed.

"Oh, then what did happen," Jeff smirked with a brow raised.

"Yea, i mean you both did say that mighty fast," Kyle smiled widely.

Shit. They got me. No more like us.

"Uh, we was just talking about how you guys personalities are the work of the devil. That's all," Alex shrugged as they had their mouths open and it was George's turn to laugh up a storm. Nice save!

"Hey! I'm not a devil" Jeff exclaimes.

"We didn't say that now did we," I said to him with a rose brow.

"Maybe you are the devil," Alex smirks.

"No no no no no! Not true! I am not related to a devil," Kyle yells as he shakes his head quickly.

"I I ... I am sorry you have to found out this way," Jeff says to Kyle with an evil smile.

"NO!!!!!!" Kyle screams as he falls to the floors dramatically but by then everyone else was on the floor laughing with tears in their eyes.

After a moment or so, George's phone rings. He got up and pulled out his phone to see who's calling. Then a frown forms on his face as he  just stared at the ID. Liz got up but George puts a finger up and ran upstairs as he answers the call. By then we had stop laughing and just stared at the two of them.

"What was that, Momma," I asked as Alex's holds his hand out to me and I grab it.

She turns to me and shrug her shoulders as George came down the stairs. He pass her the phone as she rose her brow. After she grab the phone to answer, he went back upstairs with heavier feet. 

"Mom-" I call her but I cut it short as I saw her grip the phone tightly to the point where her knuckles turned white and George came back down and handed me the emergency backpack.

"Mi vida, go outside and take the boys with you for the night. We will call later to tell you when to came back," Liz says as George paces the room with a stressed expression.

"Is it happening again?" I ask as I put the backpack on  and the boys wore worried expressions.

"Yea, but don't worry. Everything will be fine." George smiles weakly at me.

"Ok," I agreed and went to the door as the boys followed.

"Be safe and careful mi vida! and take care of her boys!" Liz called out  as we left around the corner.