Chapter Five

Well . . . . let's see if this will cover the mistake. Let's Go!! Follow, Comment, and Vote everytime you read. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kyle's Pov (Yay! 1st Kyle's pov)-------------

Well after getting to the Gym with everboody meaning Alex, Jeff, and Diana, there were girls and some guys cheering and stomping down on the floor with big smiles on the their faces making sure that it made a loud impact on the floor. 

"Hey Everybody! I am here! Come over and meet my new friend," my brother yells across the room while Diana blush and looks down making her red snapback tilt a bit to the side.

Everyone (the step team I mean) ran over and crowded us as they popped questions back to back without us answering a single one. Jeff just smiles like a kid on chirstmas day while on the other hand Alex had Diana behind him in a proctective and possessive motion. I grinned lightly at that.

"GET THEM BACK THEY ARE SCARING OUR MATE/KITTEN!!" Suddenly Alex and Alexander both growled as the commanded me and/or Jeff using the Alpha's tongue in my head in our private mindlink.

"Yes Alpha," Both Jeff and I replied. He was right. They are making her uncomfortable.

I suck some air in my lungs just as Jeff did the same then we both yelled,"ONE AT A TIME AFTER PRACTICE!!"

Some people already got the message and bowed their heads while the other clueless people were dragged back to their positions whining a little in protest. My brother got them SPOILED. After me and Jeff take another breath and exhale calmly Alex rubbed Diana's back a little. She shivered a bit, but she chosed to ignore it. 

"You ok?" Alex asked her quietly.

"Y-yea just surprised that's all," Diana says with a small smile with didn't go unnoticed.

"~Awwwwwwww~" Alex, Jeff, and I humms lightly in sync. 

"That was cute!" Jeff exclaims in the mindlink between us, but before a growl escape Alex's chest a voice interrupted.

"Jeff what happened?!" Ms. Williams, the co-couch, gasps his ripped jeans.

"Oh umm. . . . .GOT TO GO PRACTICE!" Jeff cheers with a fake smile to her and runs off into the locker room.

"Haha! Deal with her for me, kay. Later!" Jeff says to me in the mindlink between us two then cuts it off before I could reply.THAT IDIOT OF A BROTHER!!!

"Well, then Kyle go to Mr. Grant and Explain Jeff's situation, because I will not tolerate such lateness and his misbehavior at lunch," Ms. Williams says to me.

"Yes,  Ms. Williams I'll go "explain" to Mr. Grant about my older brother," I replied back slowly before I ran in to the office as I made eye contact with Alex and he nods knowingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mr. Grant's Office----------

I mindlinked with Mr. Grant that I was coming in and sat down in front of him after he says to come in making sure that the door was shut all the way. He put aside some paper work while I looked around even though I know what is in this room already.

There were tan walls and a large glass window that faced the court. He had low cut brown carpet, a grey drawer, a basketball rack, and two medium-sized plants in the corners behind him.

"Well, I guess I still won't see Jeff in my office anytime soon," Mr. Grant says casually as I laughed a little.

"Yea, that is going to take a while," I agreed.