Chapter One

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Third pov -----

In 1998, nekos have come to resurface the earth along side humans. They surfaced in Hawaii. They went there because it was the closest way to not crashing. But the European governments had found out before the nekos could become public. At first, the nekos thought they would go ahead and tell the world. But they had other plans.They gathered all the nekos in the entire country and sent them to Russia to a secrect labatory. They were tested on and experienced horrible things thus sending fear among the nekos. The nekos would barely eat and drink because they feared that their was poisoning or some kind of substance for another test.

Then, they started see the difference between the males and females. They forcefully separated the males and females from each other. The males would growl at them while the females stayed far away from them as possible because of the separation.

Suddenly, some kind of supernatural happened back at the labs that made them send a message to all of the ships that were out to sea to kill the rest of the female nekos.  The week before, a white female neko and a browish/black male neko had kittens, Seven in fact. There was a dirty white, shady brown, dark brown, browish/black, black, brown with white spots, and the baby light brown.  Six boys and one girl.

When the guards came, the nekos parents sent their boys in different directions on different boats with 2 neko adult that was friends with the parents with 2 nekos kitts along, then a sciencist and a neko, who are lovers, went on another boat with the baby girl. They killed everyone else along with the neko parents; the kitts shivered and whined as they felt the parents life disappear. When the guards went to the deck to find the missing nekos, they were already setting off to sea. While they were out, a gun shot was fired. The adults ducked low hovering over the little kitts but they were safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fifteen years later------

-------Diana's pov-------

Beep, beep, beep, beep...

Click

I groaned and stretched out all of my limbs as I yawned little getting the sleepyness out of my system. Greatful that the alarm could turn off by itself, I changed from my hello kitty jp's to my red Forever 21 shirt, white pants, and red Jordans. 5 minutes tops, I am getting faster and faster everyday.

I stroked my tail and ears a bit then let them disappear for the day. As you can tell, I am a neko but I am just lucky that I am able to hide them. I have brothers, but I don't know where they are. I have heard stories about my kind and about how my parents died also how me and my brothers were separated when I was little. It made me sorrow in silence a lot back then but never cry. I dont know why, I just didn't.

Today is the day, I go to my new school. My parents (Liz and George) and I moved from Deleware to Georgia. We use to live here once, but that was only a little while. We moved here now because George got a new job but I dont know what it is and Liz is going to do her scientist stuff at another facility.

I grabbed my brush on the nightstand and brushed trough my light brown hair carefully not to pull to hard. You know because I am sensitive and being a neko makes it more intense. After brushing, I put the brush down, and I jogged downstairs to the kitchen where my bookbag and jacket was sitting in a chair and breakfast on the table with a note attached.

Note:

Gone out. Will be back when you get back from school. Breakfast is on the table. At least, eat some. Your skateboard is outside by the left bush. Have fun at school! Love you~ L and G.