Chapter Fourteen

Its been back and forth with this. Like literally suddenly have shit loads work. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!

*cough*

Uhhh..

Yall know you had read the last part in song :)

Anddddddd.....ITS MY 17 BDAY!!!!

I haven't had time, though, but, it's okay.

I started this book when I was 14. 
Like..Wow....Thanks a lot world...For f-ing up my teen-ish years.

Also....Wattpad being a bag of marbles today..uggghhh
Here we go!!!

Follow, Comment, Vote Everytime you read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another one 😏??? POV---------

"After dodging everyone, he went back to the meadow and waited till sun set to pick another special flower. Two of the same coin really. Then, several weeks later, he had an argument with his parents. No one really knows what it was about, however it was a great deal to the kid that made him not only run away but taking his secret with him as were a whole classroom of other students around his age that had disappeared. Few days after, a beam of light casted down on earth, and all the messengers of the heavens all vanished just as the crazy
began.

Creatures in all forms, shapes, and sizes seeped through and begun their rein along with the humans whether they were friend or foe. Years along, the village was once again exposed to mysterious death and punishment and more. They experience first hand the problems we still have today like starvation, greed, murder, rape, power vs people, etc. Some say it was because the heavens was punishing them, some say it was because of the messager getting revenge, and some say that it was a pattern for a curse from the very first lifeless woman corpse. Yet they all know that those missing children played a key role in birth of every existing creature that has, have, or had a life."

And yet there are so many holes in this story that I don't even know where to began. Why is everything is so complicated? .....Maybe with the missing pieces my questions may finally be answered to find him. Like how she is in control, How those half feline creatures have a role, why my father is needed in her plan, what will the Lucan Stone be used for? So many fucking holes!!

------------------------------------------------Kyle's POV-------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

WT........ Diana!

Jeff and I shot up from the bed and ran to the kitchen. We were a bit startled but she was definitely okay.

"Stop it! Stooopp!" Diana yelled at our young alpha.

Diana was on her stomach in between the floor and Alex's chest squirming away giggling, while Alex just continued tickling her sides with a sly smirk on his face.

Definitely fine.

"Hey, ill go straighten up the room. You can babysit them this time," Jeff mindlinked me with a cheeky smile.

I sighed and nodded as he left back into the room.

"Ill stop when you said 'im sorry ill listen to Alex the Great and never doubt him ever"

"What kind of sick and twisted bas..HAHAHAHA"

I turned on my phone that was charging all night and went to twitter. I scrolled though a follower's feed and played the pizza vid while turning up the volume. After two seconds, my phone blazed loud moans of a girl as random close ups of pizza was being shown.