Chapter Eleven

I got to watch myself sometimes, because always I just want to start on something new and who knows i would be fired up to finish it though. I have been using my phone to do my updates now since the website itself changed. . . A lot. So, it's going to be a bit harder to think doing it like this. I hope you guys like my story share it with other people and give me ideas that you guys have. Because if I do it, I might turn the story into something completely different like a butterfly becoming a demon monster then into a dog that ate only unicorns that was dipped in a weed bath watching monkey with a banana riding on sharknado while eating a burrito all of a sudden.

So now that's out of the way...

Follow, Comment, and Vote every time you read.

Continue ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------First George's POV Yay!----------

After Diana left with those ... classmates, I shifted slightly. My features altered with small patches of my paled tan, black striped fur, my tail long as whip but strong like iron, ears pointed out, and my eyes shaped to sharp narrowed green. My clothes slightly ripped from the muscle change and my hair grew long to mid-back.

"Elizabeth," I called as I turned to her.

"Already on it," she replies as she opened a silver brief case with high-tech shit in it.

I observed at what she was doing and kept a high alerted guard up Just in case, something happened. I can hear far to 2 to 25 meter out from us in radius. I can hear everything though within it. Even the strange screaming of excitement that constantly repeated "Lemons".

Her focus was as sharp as a spider. Silent and collected. Even though, she just practically gave our daughter to those boys and was a loud thing with crazy energy, she is a true pro at what she does. From the way she scan the screen to the way her fingers type. Fast and precise. Like they were dancing across a grand stage.

"Alright, done. Let's go," She says as she gets up and grabs the gear while opening the door.

I nodded then shifted to all forces. My teeth grew and my two teeths grew out pass my chin, my fur patched over everything making my clothes shred all the way off, and my eyes sharpened animalisticly. She puts on a collar on me and jumps on my back as I sensed a black SUV entering my radar coming towards us. Two in the front, six in the back, and two on the roof of the vehicle. I growled and ran out the house along the riles by the road.

I glance back after a moment and saw actually what I sensed before. Lizzy gritted her teeth as the ones on top of the roof pulled out A-k 47s. I jumped around and sped up when they immediately started to shoot at us. I felt Lizzy tighten her grip and lean over towards me. She leaned back again while pulling out her twin pistols and locked her legs underneath me. She turned herself around again and shot one on the arm and knee cap as I zigzagged across the street to throw off their own aim.

I heard two ear-piercing screams as the car engine sped up and the side door open. She fired a few times and leaned back just as a few flung over her head. I heard a gun get reloaded and tilted my head to the side a little bit as a bullet scratched under my eye. A silent gun? I glance back to confirm what I thought and was right . I tched annoyed before I ran in the woods as multiple shots fire at us. We need a better advantage against them and what better way to do that is to have sense of familiar surroundings.

.............................................................................................................Unknown's POV...........................

The phone ringed as I just finished cleaning my friend's wounds. I take a quickly peak at my phone and answered it on speaker.

"Hello"