Chapter Six

Sorry I am late, but I didn't have a way to write the chp, AND IT'S A SHORT CHP, HOWEVER it's here. I won't be able to get update a quick as thr other times. There is just a lot of bullshit around me, like . . . . . . . GODDAMN!!! SO Let's go Follow, Comment, and Vote every time you read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Diana's Pov-----------------

After Kyle and Jeff came back and I met everyone, we all walked in the halls quickly pass people. The bell rang and we was already out the door. We talked and laughed about step-team practice and walked to the bus stop.

Suddenly, I was seeing the sky, then my head hit the concrete floor. I quickly grabbed my head and winced at the sudden blood rush. Kyle was telling me something, but I can't hear him. Alex was yelling and Jeff was holding him back yelling and sneering at someone before I blacked out.

"Diana. . . Diana. . . . ," a voice called out to me.

I hummed back and opened my eyes. I winced and quickly closed my eyes to ease the throbbing pain in my head. I let my brain stay blank though, to stop myself from thinking to hard.

"Take your time, Diana," Alex's voice spoke up now.

I took a breath and placed my hand on my forehead as I slowly opened my eyes. I glanced around the room Jeff, Kyle, and Alex sat around me. I moved my arm to brush over my head as I registered that I was in my room.

After knowing my hat was still on, I let out my breath and sat up.

"How are you feeling, Diana," Jeff and Kyle asked in sync.

"Fine," I replied in letting out a yawn already noticing my headache was gone.

"You sure, mi vida," Liz asked while she enters the room.

"Yes, I'm fine," I smiled at all of them as they returned the gesture.

"Yeah, so what had happened was that you just suddenly passed out, Diana," Jeff says to me.

"Really," I asked surprised.

"Really and and you as like doing the matrix backwards. Which was cool, but terrifing at the same time," he continued as Kyle was doing an example.

I giggled and laughed as they was trying to explain what went down, even when they talked about Alex's reaction to my fall till the point when they got finished telling their story, I rolled off the bed laughing.

"Well, now what's with the laughter," George walks in.

"Ah, welcome home," Liz smiles and kisses George's cheek.

"I'm home," He chuckled as we finally settled down.

"These are Diana's new friends, George," Liz grinned.

"On the first day, impressive. However, if only they weren't ALL males that I could totally tor-" George says with an unusual calm smile before he gets cut off as the boys shivered.

"Now, Now they are well-behaved and not to mention well-mannered, sweet, and kind young gentlemen. So they poses no-threat," Liz smiled.

"Wawww," Jeff inputs.

"And you are a sweet and kind-natured grown-woman, Ms. Kelley," Alex grins as I narrow my eyes at him.

"How you know my mom's name?" I asked him.

"Nametag," Kyle answered for him as I checked. Yep, her nametag is on her coat.

"Oh," I chuckled at my own lack of observing my surroundings better.

"Aww, see! Harmless, handsome boys, right honey," Liz continued.

"Yea, I guess," He grumbled as I giggled at him. He is whipped!

"Now I am Elizebeth Kelley as you know and this is my husband George Kelley. We are, the parents of Diana Kelley, and you guys are," Liz inputs.

"I'm Jeff Mincey," Jeff starts.

"I'm Kyle, Jeff's younger twin brother," Kyle continues.

"And I am Alex, Alex Jones. Nice to meet you both," Alex finishes.

"And . . (man-eating sounds), the hunger is killing me," I whined as Alex chuckled and helped me off the floor that I had forgotton that I was sittting on.

"Wait, was that your stomach, because I thought I heard a grizzy bear," Jeff asked smirking.

"No, I heard a demon dying," Alex smirked playing along.

"No, what I heard was a toilet bubbling," Kyle teased with them.

"Shutup! I hate you guys!" I yelled as my cheeks go red.

"I don't know about the twins but I know you love me," Alex smirks more with a little lick of his lips as I blushed some more remembering a bit of the kiss.

"Shutup you- you," I flustered.

"You what," he smirked.

"You-you PUPPY!!!" I yelled as the twins go wide-eyed.

"Dian-" Kyle spoke but was cut off by Alex's laughter.

"Ok then KITTEN," He smirks I go red again and huffed then filled my cheeks with air.

"Speaking of stomachs how about you guys stay over for dinner, if you don't mind," Liz asked them after done laughing at us.

"Sounds good to me," They all said in sync as George and I eyes' widened. Are they sure the aren't relative other than the obvious of the twins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kitchen-------------

I sat on the left side with Alex sitting across from me of George who will sit at the top of the table. Mom, who was currently fixing our dinner, will sit at the other end of the table with Jeff sitting right side and Kyle sitting on the left.

"Food," Jeff winced as a whiffed of baked chicken with rice and baked beans swirled around the room.

"Hush up, Jeff you are being rude," Kyle scowls him.

"Kyle you are drooling," I commented.

"What, for reals," Kyle panickes and tries to wipe it off.

"Damn, I wanted to let him stay like that," Alex chuckled.

"Ah! you're right, could've had more fun with him," I replied.

"Cruel! You are turning into him!" Jeff horrorified.

"Very," Kyle continue as we all laughed.

"You wished," I giggled.

"You know, do we need to know anything about your dad," Jeff shook himself.

"What do you mean," I rose my brow.

"Like what is his job," Alex inputs.

"Eh," I replied confused.

"Does he work for some kind of gang," Alex asked.

"Mafia? Assassin? Murderer?" Kyle continues as they leaned over to me.

"A rapist who goes after hot, nice-assed high school boys who only are super popular," Jeff inputs.

"Wait what," Kyle, Alex, and I questioned Jeff.

"It was the first thing that come to mind," He shrugged.

"Oh," We said in sync.

" Well no. Why are you guys asking?" I answered with a question.

"Because he is scary," They answered in union as I sighed. Silly boys.

"Good than it is working," George came in with Liz holding the food.

"FOOD!" Jeff, Kyle, and Alex screamed with drooling faces.

"Bestfriends," Liz and I say amused.

"Very," George says.