6. Beaten

(Trigger Warning- Self Harm)

Blaze's Pov

Months have passed since I killed someone.

Multiple people have lost their lives due to me, that doesn't make me any better then my father. What makes it worse is that, I don't care.

I don't care about the lives I took.

No remorse, no sadness just emptiness.

Walking down the hall I hear screaming coming from Drakes room. I slowly open the door to see a little girl underneath of Drake.

As soon as she notices me she practically begs for me to help her. Her mouth was gagged and her hands were tied with rope.

Her body was spread out like a starfish.

Part of me just wanted to walk out of the room and ignore what I just saw. But another part of me couldn't let that girl get hurt.

She didn't deserve what was happening to her. I reconned she was only 14 years old.

What Drake was doing now wasn't any better then what I did.

I killed a 15 year old girl just because she was trying to escape.

What have I done?

I didn't feel remorse or guilt for the other people that I killed, so why did I feel guilt for the girl? I shouldn't feel anything.

I look at the girl once again before finally making a decision to help her.

I walk over to Drake and punch him in the face. Catching him off guard he falls of the bed with a loud thump. I quickly took the gag off of her and untied her ropes, as soon as she was free she ran towards the door only to be stopped by Ryan.

He grabs onto her shoulders and spins her around and wraps his arm around her neck.

"What are you doing?" I ask him angrily.

He doesn't answer me so I turn around to face Drake. He was getting up from the floor rubbing his face where I had previously punched him.

"You little bastard." He said coldly.

I tried not to look at him, because he was naked. His dick was probably swinging around and I did not want to scar myself by looking at him.

He grabs me by the throat and punches me in the face, he lets go of me and I fall to the floor.

He walks over towards his dresser and slips on a pair of pants then walks back towards me.

"Your going to pay for ruining my fun one way or another." He says to me.

I look at him blankly not letting him see the anger in my eyes.

"Get the hell out of my room boy." He orders me.

I get up from the floor and walk towards the door, I look in the girls eyes. Fear, I could practically sense it coming off of her.

What were they going to do with her after I left?

I couldn't trust them to let her go, I couldn't trust anyone right now. I was never going to be able to save her.

I look forward and continue walking out of the room, as I left I heard her scream.

I clenched my fists.

I turn back and run into the room pushing Ryan and Drake from the helpless girl but as soon as I tried to get the girl out of the room the girl was yanked back by her hair.