57. Captured

Blaze's Pov

"Do I have to ask you again?" I ask.

I was not going to let her leave just yet, I wasn't done with her just yet.

"Where do you think you're going?"

She looks at me nervously, when I finally thought that we were getting somewhere I see her fiddling with her fingers.

"I'm sorry for ruining this, I didn't think you'd want me in here."

I walked closer to her, I brought up my hand to her hair and moved the ends of her strands out of the way.

"You shouldn't assume baby, just like when you assumed that I wanted you to stop grinding against me."

I could sense the nervousness within her but it was fun teasing her.

"You're so cute when you are nervous." I whispered.

"So, you want me to stay?" She asks.

I tilted my head a little bit as I looked at her, so innocent, so beautiful.

"Yes Love, I want you to stay."

I could see her biting her lip, and not even a second later I watched as she yawned.

"Are you tired?"

She looked at me,  I could see the look in her eye she was scared to tell me the truth almost as if she didn't want to disappoint me.

"It's okay if you are."

She nods.

I could see the redness in her eyes, she didn't have to tell me, I could easily tell she was.

"Lay down love." I tell her, motioning her towards my bed.

She was tensed as she walked over to my bed and I sighed. I hope I could make her comfortable with me some day.

She laid down in the bed and I pulled the covers over her like a parent tucking in their child.

"Get some rest." I tell her as I turn around to leave the room.

As I began to walk away I could hear her call out for me.

I turned around and looked at her, "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I was going to give you some time to rest, I have some business to take care of." I explained.

I looked at her confused, I could tell that there was something else she wanted to say. I wanted to encourage her to say what was on her mind but I just didn't know how.

"What is it?"

She shook her head, "Nothing."

"Tell me, what is it that you want?"

"I was going to ask if you could stay for a little bit." She admits.

I paused, somewhat at a loss for words.

I could see the disappointment in her eyes when I didn't respond right away.

I sighed and shook my head.

Walking closer to the bed I go to the other side and sat down right next to her.

"You don't have to be so shy, if you want something love just tell me."

I guess I could push paperwork back maybe for 30 minutes, it'll still be there when I leave anyways.

I looked up at the ceiling as she began to fall asleep, thoughts were running through my mind and I didn't know how to stop them.