27. Gone

Blaze's Pov

I can't believe she did that, I watched as she cried and walked out of the door. I called for her but she didn't hear me.

I knew something happened I just didn't know what happened.

I was pissed at Azora for taking her anger out on the girl especially since she knows to live in a world filled with pain.

Their situations were different but the pain was not.

I walk the streets trying to think of where she would go. In her state of mind everything is not clear and she has no idea where she was headed.

I knew Azora was following me but she didn't say a word.

I stopped at a corner where there was an alleyway, something in my gut told me to go through there.

I look down in the ground and saw footprints. It had previously rained earlier today so there were mud puddles.

There was three sets.

One looked about the same sizes as Leah's shoes, while the others looked bigger.

I would say a mens size.

Azora walked past me and looked more into the alleyway.

"Something happened." She tells me.

"No shit Sherlock." I say angrily.

Now I don't have any proof that Leah was involved but my gut was telling me she was.

"Leah was definitely here." Azora sighs.

I saw something in the corner of my eye and look towards it to see what it was.

It looked like something white so I walk over there and squat on my knees, I picked it up. I didn't have to have it close to me to know that it reeked of chloroform.

"If anything happens to her, you are to blame. Remember that Azora." I spoke coldly without even looking at her.

"Yes boss." She replies.

"Call Elias, he's going to need to contact the stations so we can get access to those cameras up there." I say pointing to the camera on the building.

She nods and takes out her phone calling Elias. I heard as she talked to him asking him what I had told her to ask.

I needed to make sure that Leah's as here and this wasn't some random kidnapping.

I don't get it, why her?

Azora was right about one thing, everything that happened started when I brought her to my home. When I interfered with the drugging.

Even so that doesn't mean that she is the cause.

Maybe I may need a little extra help if I'm going to get all of this done.

I take out my phone and stand up, I called my sister and asked her to bring her friends and meet me in the pent house.

I hang up the phone and put it back in my pockets and turned around to face Azora. She herself just put her phone away and looked at me.

"He said he would meet us at the station." She says to me.

"Not me, you. I'm going back to the house." I tell her.

I turn my back and start walking back the way we came, I put the cloth in my pocket and continued walking.

"Why are you going back?" She asked me.

"Meeting up with Bailey, you were right about one thing. I'm not stupid Azora, I'm not blind either. I know all of this started when I brought the girl into my home." I explain to her.