10. Finding Her

(Blaze and Azora are now 17 years old, this will pick up when Bailey bumps into Blaze at the grocery store.)

Blaze's Pov

"I need you to do something for me." My father tells me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I need you to find your sister, I think it's finally time to invite her to the family business." He tells me.

"Why? Why now?" I ask him.

"She's finally old enough to take over the mafia." My father says.

"What are you going to do if she's not interested?" I ask him.

"Then I'll kill everyone she loves."

I don't want her involved with this shit. But my father is a crazy man who will do anything to get what he wants.

"Do you know specifically where she is?" I ask him.

"She got expelled from a school and had to move, her mother gave me the location of her new house." He tells me.

"What did she do this time?" I ask him.

"Got caught spray painting." He laughs.

Amateur.

"I'll let you know when I find her." I tell him.

I leave the room and head back to my bedroom to find my gun. Finding my gun in my nightstand I put it in my back pocket and head out the door.

Elias tried to hack through Baileys phone but he was unable too.

She's good, she's keeping herself protected. But what does she need protecting from?

I head out the door and get in my car driving out of the parking lot.

I drive to the town that my twin was now living in, I haven't been to this town in ages. It was best if I stayed away so that she wouldn't know I'm alive.

I liked it better that way, she needed to move on from me. Start her own life, learn her own mistakes.

I didn't tell Azora about my little plan to find my little sister she didn't need to know. If she knew she would try and stop me.

Like always.

I had to watch what I told her, who knows what she would say to Elias or even my father. Even though we both hate my father she some how stays somewhat loyal to them.

As of me I had no choice.

Azora has a choice, she decides to play the loyal soldier. Yet I still don't know why.

I have a bad feeling that Bailey is going to want nothing to do with the mafia or us. Driving into town I make my way to the store because I was hungry.

Walking into the store I take out my wallet to make sure I had some money on me.

Going through the store I pick out a few snacks for the ride. As I was heading towards the checkout a girl bumped into me.

I look down at the girl and smirked.

Hello little sis.

She looks at me, confusion and anger going through her eyes.

"Watch it." She tells me.

I don't say anything but I analyze her. She looks at me and scoffs before walking away.

Once I was sure she was a safe distant away from me I take out my phone and called our father.

"I found her." I tell him.