32. Money

Blaze's Pov

"What is it?" I asked him.

"There was someone snooping around the station for you." He explains.

I chuckled.

"Let them snoop around, they aren't going to do anything anyhow." I tell him.

"However." I lowered my tone, "If he does anything to mess with my business. Both of them. Then that will be a problem." I said to him.

He nods, "Yes sir."

He backed up from the car and walked away back from where he came from.

I rolled up my window and turned my body to look if there were any cars behind me.

Of course, there was a train of cars behind me.

Thankfully there was nobody in front of me,  I pulled up a little bit and got out like I was getting out of a parallel park.

I turned around and headed back onto a different road.

Since that was was blocked off I needed a new way to get where I needed to go.

I took a different route and got back on track for where I needed to go.

I may be thirty minutes late but I'll still get there when I needed.

I called Gia and gave her a heads up that I was on my way.

I hung up my phone and placed my phone on the passenger seat.

I looked back at the road and focused on driving.

-

About 2 and a half hours later, I made it to one of our warehouses.

I parked my car in the drive way and got out of the car carrying the brief case.

I head to the front door and looked at the guards.

"Morning boss." One of the guards says to me.

"Morning." I say blankly.

I open the door and head inside.

Things have changed a bit over the past few years.

It was a place where we stored our money along with weapons and drugs.

The back room was where we kept our money, Gia took care of the money. Robby took care of our weapons and Cooper took care of the drugs making sure they were clean.

I head to the back room and opened the door, and Gia was counting stacks of money that we had.

She turns around and looks at me.

"Morning boss." She says to me.

I looked at her blankly, "Morning." I say to her.

I bring over the brief case, placing it on the table. I opened it and showed Gia the amount of cash I had stacked in there.

"Its all dirty cash." I explained to her.

"So how do you plan on washing it?" She asked me.

"Putting it in a washing machine and then the dryer." I say blankly.

She looks at me like I had grown two heads.

"I'm joking, relax." I say to her.

"I haven't figured out how I'm going to do it yet." I explain to her.

I turned around and looked at the wall that had a giant tv on it, it was used to surveil the security cameras around the building.

There was one in every room and a bit more else where.