16. Betrayed

Blaze's Pov

I knew there was something off about the waiter the minute he stepped into the room.

But coming into here pointing a gun at Dominico Couvillion, is like walking into a pit filled with poisonous snakes.

You'll never get out of there unharmed.

One of the many reasons why I liked the guy, he knew how to take care of his shit just like I did.

"Put the gun down." I tell the waiter.

He turns towards me and points the gun at me, but I noticed his hands were shaky. He didn't want to do this.

He was being ordered too.

In an instant I stand up and grab the gun pulling it away from the boy. I hit him with the end of the gun in the head and he falls to the floor.

"You better get this sorted out." I tell Nico.

I take out the bullets from the gun and throw both of them to the opposite sides of the room.

"Don't worry, I'll find out who is behind this." His right hand man says.

"No." Nico says.

His right hand man looks at him funny, "What do you mean no?" He asks confused.

"I'll take care of this." Dominico says.

"But-"

"Are you questioning me?" Dominico asks him standing up.

He grabs his right hand man by the neck and slams him against the wall. I sit back down and watch as this plays out.

"No sir." His right hand man says.

"I don't believe you." Dominico says to him.

I watched as Dominico squeezed harder on his right hands neck until he passed out from the loss of oxygen.

It wasn't enough to kill him but enough to put him to sleep.

"Why did you do that for?" One of his members asked him.

That was when I decided to step up.

Placing my hand on the table and standing up, "Because he was the mole."

They all looked at me like I had grown too heads, but I was able to figure things out in an instant.

Usually no one questions Dominico, none of his members have question him before. That is until Adonis.

I still haven't figured out why he was the mole but I knew he was the one who told this idiot on the floor to do what he did.

Earlier I saw them looking at each other, they may not have realized it yet but I saw Adonis giving him a nod.

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked Dominico.

"We're going to take them to the cells and have our fun with them." Dominico smirks.

"Now all of you leave at once." Dominico orders his members.

"You take Adonis I'll take this idiot." I tell him.

I get down on my knees and picked up the idiot, I throw him over my shoulder and walk out of the room with Dominico following behind me.

As we walked I ran into Valentina. She was arguing with one of Dominicos female members.

"Valentina be a dear and go to your room." Dominico smirks.

"Fuck you Dominico." Valentina flips him off.