51. Urgent

Blaze's Pov

"What are you talking about?" I asked her over the phone.

As Azora was trying to tell me what was going on I looked over to the side, and saw Leah a standing there in a towel, soaking wet.

"There was a package left here for you." She tells me.

"Okay, what's so bad about it?" I asked her confused.

"The package was covered in blood, your name was also written in blood." She tells me.

"Okay and what is it? Did you open it?" I asked her.

"Yes, and I would much prefer you see it rather than me just telling you." She tells me.

"I'll be on my way soon." I tell her.

I hung up the phone and put it back into my pocket.

I looked at Leah, "Sorry but I have to go."

She nods.

"It's okay I understand." She says to me.

"Thank you."

I walk past her and continued my way out the house.

I didn't want to leave her here but I had no choice, whatever this was it must be important.

I get in my car and drive back out into the woods hoping to find my way to the road soon.

I called Damien and asked him to go the safe house to keep Leah company.

I didn't trust her being by herself, god knows what would happen.

Not because I didn't trust her but because I don't trust my enemies.

Nor do I trust myself.

He told me he would be there in about an hour but I still felt uneasy about it.

I couldn't remember what Baileys plans were if she was going to stay at the house or not.

Maybe with Damien there she would.

I drive as fast as I could to get to the house to meet Azora, the faster I could get there and get this done the faster I could go back.

About a half our later and a pit stop to grab a drink later I finally made it back to the house.

I park in the garage and get out of my car.

I walked up the stairs and walk into the house, closing the door behind me I walk over to the living room to see Azora and Elias standing there with their arms crossed.

Once they noticed that I was here, Elias sighs.

"What could be so bad?" I asked walking past the couch to see the box.

What was in there stopped my breath.

It was a carved head inside the box with blood covering its entire face.

"What the fuck." I whispered.

"That's what we said, this guy's name is Devinite Marente, he was one of our own." Elias explains to me.

"They took out one of our own?" I asked him surprised.

"Yeah, and by the looks of it this wont be the last one we will be receiving." Azora tells me.

Fuck.

"Do you guys realize what this means, someone's starting a war by taking out one of our own without permission."

"If it's a war they want, then a war they shall have." I say lowly.

I notice Azora and Elias looking at each other with hesitation.