59. Checked

Blaze's Pov

"What do you mean there is something wrong with me?"

I was confused, what could possibly be wrong with me this time?

"You were exposed to it the longest Blaze, It's affecting your immune system." He explains.

"What does that mean?"

"It means I am going to have to keep you here for check ups to make sure that it doesn't turn severe."

I sucked my teeth, I didn't like what I was hearing.

"I don't want to stay here at any cost." I told him.

"But we have to keep checking up on your health, you can't do anything risky Blaze."

"I don't care." I told him trying to get up from the bed, I knew he was right but I didn't want to stay here.

Making my way out the door I could feel the dizziness start to kick in, I rubbed my head and continued to walk away.

I get in my car and drive back to the house, as long as they were safe I didn't care what happened to me.

My vision was fucking up while I was driving, I sped up so that I could make it to the house without crashing my car.

Suddenly I felt sick, fuck maybe I should've ignored my own stubborness and stayed.

I had my own reasons for not liking the hospital but I cannot protect anyone if I am dead. I handled this feeling for 5 more minutes before I finally made it to the house.

Slowly I get out of my car and make it back into the house, my stomach started to hurt and my head felt as if someone was smashing it with a gun.

I struggled to make my way through the house and towards my room, when I had finally got there I collapsed onto the bed.

-

"He needs to go back to the hospital." I hear a voice say.

"You know him almost as well as I do, he is never going to agree to that." Another voice joins in the conversation.

"There is not much that he can do, he needs to go back whether he likes it or not."

Slowly opening my eyes, I waited for my vision to clear up before looking around the room. There I saw my doctor and Azora.

"I refuse to go back." My voice was groggy but I still managed to make a sentence.

I knew my argument was going to be strong, and that I'd eventually have to give in but I still wanted to try.

"You don't have a choice, you're going back." Azora scolds me like I was a child.

"Fuck off, you're not my parent." I groaned.

"I'm the closest thing you have to a parent, and I am telling you that you're going back." Elias comes into the room.

I glared at him, my eyes still hurting.

I knew my argument wouldn't have lasted long.

"Fine." I say reluctantly.

It pissed me off seeing the smirk on Elias face but there was nothing I could do as of now.

"Who is going to take care of the things going on if I am in the hospital?" I asked.

"That is why you have us, and if we need any help we'll ask Dominico." Azora explains.

I internally rolled my eyes.

"And Leah?"

"She'll be safe with Bailey and Damien." Elias smirks.