13. Complications

Blaze's Pov

It's been a week since I brought Leah to my house to get some treatment.

She hasn't come out of her room since the incident. She refuses to eat or drink, I've tried to be patient but this is getting on my nerves.

She has to eat something, I just don't know what the fuck is wrong with her. 

I get up from my desk and walk out of my office making my way down to her room. I hang on her door.

"Open up right now!" I yelled.

My patience was running thin once she started to ignore me.

I bang on the door hoping to get an answer before I would have to kick down this fucking door.

"Leah I swear to god if you don't open this fucking door I will kick it down myself!" I warned her.

I stepped back and kicked the door down, walking into the room I noticed everything was dark.

No lights were on, the curtains were closed and in a small corner I noticed a shadow figure. I walk closer and saw Leah crawled up in a ball.

She was asleep but tears stained her face.

I sigh.

I pick her up carefully bridal style and carry her out of this room, I don't know why but I feel like I have to help this girl.

But the fact that she could sleep soundly after the yelling and banging I did tells me something is very wrong with her life.

I carry her to my room and place her carefully onto my bed. I place the covers slowly onto her making sure she was warm enough.

Seeing her sleep soundly on my bed I noticed that every few seconds she would twitch, almost as if she was having nightmares.

I sat on the other side with my legs hanging off the bed, I needed to get more information on her.

What happened in her life?

Why is she so scared?

It's not normal for me to feel like this, I don't do emotions.

Then it hit me, a few years ago I was asked to take out a bunch of scrawny little douche bag kids.

That's the first time I saw her.

Sitting on the ground with paint supplies. I kicked the boys asses when they were trying to bother the quiet girl.

Even then she didn't talk much from when we had our short conversation.

Much has changed over time, however she looks pretty much the same.

Now that she was peacefully sleeping I get up from the bed and walk out of the room, I pass one of the maids that worked here and told her to leave a plate of food for Leah.

So that she could eat when she wakes up.

I head over to my office to go through some work that I had to do. Sitting down I sigh as I go through the different paper documents.

After quite a bit of searching through all these papers I run my hand through my hair, I hated doing plain old papers.

I noticed a piece of paper sticking out, I pick it up and look at it, it was a contract against my American Mafia and the French Mafia.

It stated that it was a peace treaty and both sides would agree to be each other's allies. I didn't really think about it much so I assume I just shoved it to the side.