Mother's Help

Mother's Help

Shadow's Pov.

"No... leave her be... Y/N!" I jumped up, startling everyone else in the room. All the knights of the Round Table, plus King Arthur was there, "What happened? Where am I? Where's Y/N?!-"
"Calm down Shadow. You're in the medic center."
"And Y/N, she was... captured." King Sonic said.
"What?! By who!? They'll regret it for the rest of their li-"
"Calm down lover boy, we'll save her. But we can't just rush out-" Blaze told me.
"But she could be in danger, we have to go now-"
"Do you even know where she is?" Knuckles pointed out. I was about to say something, until I realized that he was right. We don't know who took her, and where he took her. I crossed my arms together.
"Then what do we do first?"
"We should first find out where she was taken. If anyone sees any Outsiders, we get them to tell us where she is. Then, we all head there together." King Arthur suggested, and we all agreed; I hesitantly did too. I wanted to go and save her right then and now, but I knew that I couldn't. We all decided to split up into the different regions of Camelot, myself getting the western territory, Y/N's home land.

*time skip*

I was walking around town in disguise, looking for any Outsiders. I felt so weak. Y/N was in danger and could possibly be hurt or scared, and I was just walking around town looking for some answers! I wish I could just know where she was taken. The Outsiders probably wouldn't even be out here for several days, maybe even a week, since their attack. I, then, got an idea, remembering something. I got onto my horse and rode to Misty Lake. When I got there, I immediately called out to the lake.
"Mother, I need to speak with you." The lake rippled and the water spiraled into the air. When the water fell back down, Nimue, my adopted mother, was there, "Lady Nimue, Princess Y/N has been kidnapped by the Outsiders. I'm worried that she-"
"I know. You're love has been captured by the king of the outsiders."
"Their king?! What does he want with her!?" I was angry. The king of the Outsiders was a demon. No wonder we can't seem to get rid of them for good.
"He wants her to be his queen." Nimue stated. My heart felt like it was going to burn. That.... THAT DEMON!!! If he thinks that Y/N will marry him, he can go rot in hell!!! (damn Shadow, O_o you scary! )
"Do you know where she is? I have to save her before it's too late!" I asked.
"I do. Here." she summoned a map for me. I looked at it and it had a large "X" marked on it, "That's where they're keeping her. Be careful Shadow." I nodded.
"I will. Hold on Y/N, I'm coming!" I got onto my horse and rode off.
"Good luck Sir Lancelot! Let's hope that true love will rein supreme." Nimue stated before vanishing into the lake. Y/N, I won't lose you, especially not to the likes of him.