Life With My Beloved

Y/N's Pov.

This year has been full of love. After Sonic's declaration, Tails had proposed to Cosmo, and she accepted, them getting married only a little over a week later. About 3 months after that, Sonic and Blaze had been wed, and they were both living a happy life afterwards. Even B/F/N and Knuckles got married too, only 2 months earlier. And only a little while ago, Shadow proposed to me, which I accepted of course.
At my wedding, everyone showed up. Tails, Cosmo, Sonic, Blaze, B/F/N, Knuckles, my parents, and pretty much all of Camelot. I couldn't help but be nervous. It was my big day after all.
"Relax Y/N. I was just as nervous as you in the beginning, but afterwards, I really enjoyed it very much." B/F/N told me, finishing my hair.
"I know, thanks B/F/N." I hugged her.
"No problem. Now, don't leave your man waiting!" she teased, making me roll my eyes, and we both headed to the alter room. We stopped right outside the large doors, waiting for the signal. Once the doors opened, I took a deep breath in and out, and walked out and across the carpet. Shadow was at the alter in a dashing red suit. It had a nice look on him. When I got to the top, B/F/N took the flowers I held and I stood next to Shadow.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered her today to bond these two Mobians. Sir Lancelot of the Round Table and Princess Y/N the Hedgehog. The bond they share is strong and shall remain eternal. Do you, Y/N, take this hedgehog to be your husband your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
"I do." I stated.
"And do you, Lancel-
"Shadow is fine." Shadow said, smiling.
"Very well. Then do you, Shadow, take the princess of the Western Kingdom to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
"I do." Shadow stated. I did my best to hold back my tears of joy.
"Then by the power blessed by the King, I here by pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As soon as he said that, Shadow pulled me into a deep and meaningful kiss. I returned the kiss just the same way. The crowd cheered, along with all of our friends. We celebrated the after party at Castle Camelot, where we had another royal ball.

*after the wedding*

After the wedding ended, we headed to our own castle, which was between the my old home and Castle Camelot.
"Please be gentle." I said. Shadow looked at me and grinned.
"Don't worry, I will my love." And then, he turned off the lights.
__________________________________________________________________________________
You know what's gonna happen next chappie. *smirks* >:3