Main Attraction - Jeremy

Pairing: Jeremy Renner x female plus-sized reader

Plot summary: Told in the perspective of both the reader and Jeremy himself, he decides to experiment with different pet names (e.g. woman, mama, darling etc.) to see how you would react...

Warnings: Fluff, a bit of smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

I was just relaxing in the guest bedroom of Jeremy's house. Of course I have just moved in but me and Jeremy were unfortunately not together, so I had to stay in the guest bedroom whilst he had the master bedroom.

I was so happy that he let me move into his house after my parents passed away. He knew I couldn't cope on my own. As long as I paid for half of the rent (wherever that went), I could stay.

And now, I am here, basically sleeping in the guest bedroom as Jeremy is away doing press for the Hawkeye series.

Just then, I hear the front door open and close downstairs. Was he back already after a week? I know he was only in New York and Los Angeles but it was quite a quick few days of press tours and interviews.

"Y/n/n?! I'm back! Are you still asleep at 2 o'clock in the afternoon?" I heard his deep voice echo from downstairs as I quickly got up. I adjusted my messy hair and sprayed perfume all over me. I also splashed some water all over my face to show that I wasn't asleep until now.

I quickly rushed downstairs to the kitchen to avoid suspicion and prepared myself a glass of orange juice whilst putting my AirPods in to give a reason why I didn't hear his voice from the kitchen. I tried putting on one of his songs as a distraction but nothing played..

Jeremy came into the kitchen and saw me standing there, drinking and apparently listening to music.

Jeremy's POV:

As I walked into the kitchen, calling out Y/n's name, I saw a flash of y/h/c hair going into the kitchen. I knew she was still asleep. Of course, she thought getting a glass of juice and listening to music was enough to make me think she was awake this whole time.

"Hey darlin'. How was your day?" I asked her.

She looked at me with shock. Yes, I did call her darlin' and no, I never called her that until now.

She took out her AirPods that were clearly not playing music as she did so and replied, "Darling? You never call me that."

"I just wanted to try something new... darlin'."

Y/n's POV:

He knew that word and 2 other words make me weak at the knees. Was he trying to flirt with me right now?