Oodie-Boogie - Jeremy

Warnings: Implied smut, nudity.

Jeremy walked into his house that he shared with his girlfriend Y/n. He closed the front door behind him and dropped his backpack on the floor. He looked around the hallway before calling out to her.

"Y/n! Where are you?" He said.

"Bedroom!" He heard her reply.

He smiled as he walked up the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door. Even though they were together, they weren't very intimate with each other yet. So they would knock on the door whenever one of them was in the room.

"Are you decent?" Jeremy asked her, to which he heard Y/n hum in approval. He then opened the door slowly and was surprised to see Y/n, in an avocado Oodie.

Of course, an Oodie (if no one knows what they are) was a blanket hoodie, which was made with two types of fleece and sells itself as the 'warmest... piece of clothing you'll ever own'.

But that wasn't what Jeremy was surprised about.

As Y/n was lying on top of the bed, her legs were crossed. He noticed she wasn't wearing any panties, not even pyjamas shorts. He saw her biting her lip seductively, pulling her Oodie up slightly and slowly opening her legs, like she was in Basic Instinct.

"...Y/n?" He hesitated a moment as his mouth was slightly gasped.

"Hey there sailor." She purred.

Jeremy then squinted his eyes as he saw a bit more underneath her Oodie. She was fucking naked! He had no words as he watched her hand go towards her clit and insert her index finger into it.

Jeremy felt his dick twitch in his pants. He was not expecting this situation at all, especially for you. It was mostly himself who would do this.

But it was Valentine's Day. And it was probably a present for him.

"Fuck." Is all that Jeremy could mumble under his breath as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

"What was that, baby? Did I hear you say, 'you want to fuck me'?" Y/n cooed.

All Y/n could hear was the growling coming from Jeremy as he pulled down his jeans and boxers, letting her see his erected dick, slowly bobbing up and down. Her tongue licked her lip at the sight of it.

"Come here baby." She beckoned Jeremy with her other hand.

And all the neighbours could hear was the moaning and groaning coming from their bedroom. As well as, the creaking of the floorboards and the king-sized bed squeaking rhythmically.