Every Woman - Jeremy (pt.1)

Pairing: Jeremy Renner x female OC (Heather)

Plot summary: An unexpected first meet in a local coffee shop as Jeremy was filming in Toronto for Mayor of Kingstown season 2 and Heather was on vacation.

Prompts:

1. "Stop looking at me like that or my knees will not hold me any longer."

2. "Reality is even better than my dreams."

3. "You don't know half of the things you do to me."

Warnings: Fluff, sexual innuendos, fangirling over Renner.

Author's note: Before you ask, yes, the OC is based on myself. And no, I have never been to Canada 😢

»»----  ----««

Heather's POV

After I ordered my green tea and of course, paid for it, I backed away from the counter to wait for it. I then bumped into someone.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!" The person exclaimed. They had a cup of coffee in their hands. Which was spilt all over my shirt.

"Oh fuck." I would curse and sigh. "Great. This is my favourite shirt as well."

"I am so sorry!"

I would then look up from my stained shirt to see who exactly I bumped into.

And I couldn't believe who it was.

"Holy shit! You're Jeremy Renner!" I blurted out suddenly. "Oops. I said that out loud."

Jeremy just chuckled as he was in a suit and tie. He was probably filming for the second season of Mayor of Kingstown.

"I'm guessing you're a fan. And again, I'm so sorry for all of this." He asked me.

"Yeah... Look, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going -" I was about to say until Jeremy stopped me.

"No. It's okay. Look, I'll pay for your dry cleaning." He uttered to me.

"Definitely not. I am not letting you pay for my dry cleaning. I'll wash it when I get back to London."

Jeremy was shocked. You were from England? But you didn't have a British accent at all.

"You're from London?" He speculated.

"Yep. I know, you're probably wondering where my British accent is. I guess I wasn't born with one." I shrugged my shoulders. "What, you think British accents are sexy?"

"Well, kind of. To be honest, I feel like your accent is quite sexy." He smirked.

I blushed at that compliment. I wasn't expecting Jeremy motherfucking Renner to compliment me today. Not even meet him in a coffee shop in Toronto.