She's a Fire - Jeremy (pt.2)

Author's note: I decided to do a sequel to "Every Woman" after realising I didn't do any smut at the end, of course didn't intend for it to end that way. Unlike the other fic, this will be in Jeremy's point of view.

 Unlike the other fic, this will be in Jeremy's point of view

Jeremy's POV

After sending Heather that message, I carried on filming season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown. She was still on my mind though.

It was late November and filming had just ended. So I headed back home to Tahoe. People think I forget others after I meet them . That's not true at all. That's the same with Heather.

The karaoke bar... her singing.

And that kiss.

I missed those lips. Those soft and delicate lips.

'That's it.' I thought to myself as I stood up from the chair I was sitting in. 'I'm going to visit her in London. She doesn't need to know right?'

That's how I am currently on a plane to London. To go and see her.

I arrived at Heathrow airport, wearing a baseball hat and sunglasses; the typical celebrity disguise which doesn't really work nowadays. I didn't know where she was staying at all. I thought it was too early in the relationship for that.

Was it a relationship though? I don't know, to be honest. My mama thought so. Yes. I told my mama about Heather.

It was about 7-8pm once I got into the city center and I had no accommodation like at all. I was planning to stay at Heather's once I found her in this big city.

I finally stumbled into a bar which was doing an open mic night. It was a Saturday night, so it was expected for at least one bar in London to host one. It was different to ours in America as they were singing covers, as well as original songs.

As I made my way through the small crowd, with a backpack filled with my stuff, I heard applause as I saw the familiar sight of black curly hair going onto the stage.

No. It couldn't be.

"Heather?" I would mumble to myself as the very same woman I first saw at that coffee shop in Toronto.

I didn't hear what she said through the microphone as my thoughts were muffling every word. But then I heard the familiar chords of one of my songs, Main Attraction, being playing on the piano by Heather surprisingly.

Every time I take a ride
I feel alive with nowhere to go
I'm a queen of the road
You're the king of my throne

Riding high day and night
Satisfied wherever we roam
You're the star of the show
You shimmer like gold

Was it just me or did she sound much better than last time? I remember her singing voice like it was yesterday as she was singing a Harry Styles song.

And now it was one of my songs.