03 | Girl Talk W/Chris & Rita

"Four is chronically boring and you talk about him like he's sweet or something–"

I cut her off, "He is sweet–to me at least!"

Christina giggles, "I don't know, I can't imagine Four being sweet on someone."

"Yea, I couldn't either at first." I pull at the lint on my shirt, "But he's great. Granted he's only ever emotionally available when we're alone but I kind of like that. We're both private people, it works out perfectly."

"Will's like that in some ways–but his love language is info-dumping so he's always showing me love." She doesn't sound bothered by him dropping information on her at all. I bet Chris loves it.

We're both smiling as we talk about them, "I won't lie–Four and I have a different relationship than most. We're both pretty fucked up."

"I bet," She says–probably not thinking about the possible connotations. "Oh my god! That sounds horrible–I mean in the sense that like–he's from Abnegation and you were factionless–oh my god, I'm gonna stop talking."

The laugh I let out is involuntary. "It's fine–I get it. It's weird."

"You know, I never expected you to date anyone from Dauntless." I raise my eyebrows, "Everyone here is kinda in your face, don't give me that look–I know my Candor-honesty is in your face all the time too."

"It really is, you should really get that checked out, Chris." I knock my shoulder into hers and she rolls her eyes. "How's Will liking his job as an initiate trainer?"

Christina throws her head back, letting out a groan. "He loves it so much it makes me sick! Those kids are complete dickheads to him!"

"Oh they definitely are, I've overseen a few days of initiation and had to put some kids in their place."

She looks at me, eyes wide, "Did you do what Eric tried doing to you with Four that one time?" I nod and she hugs me, "Oh that's so badass, I wish I'd been there!"