one

Unedited, maybe this story will actually be good.

°•°🌱°•°

The tan boy sighed in frustration, pulling at his hair and tears threatening to spill. He squeezed his eyes shut as he contemplated a series of things, just like that he deactivated his account so none of his friends could reach him.

Jeongwoo tends to do this often; at the times when his chest would be heavy with pain, tears would spill down his face, and he couldn't breathe. When he was gasping for air, sobbing on his floor is when he felt the most useless. He tried to focus on his breathing, that alone was a struggle when it was just him.

He didn't to be a burden and that's why he isolated himself often. He would scream and kick his legs trying to get himself together, the fact he couldn't do it himself was frustrating and only made the situation worse.

What was so special about him? Why can he do it but I can't?

These thoughts rushed through Jeongwoos head constantly until eventually it all stopped. His eyes got heavy and his breathing steadied, then black. The young male had passed out on the floor of his room that night.

The next morning, a groan escaped from Jeongwoos mouth as he stood up.

"Not again."

Jeongwoo saw the mess in his room and took a glimpse of his puffy face in the mirror. He sighed and rubbed his face before going to wash himself up. After he was dressed he unlocked his phone and reactivated his account letting the flood of messages come through, only reading them.

Jeongwoo looked around finding his homework and his bag, looking at the blank page as he picked it up before shoving it in his bag. He through his bag over his shoulder making his way to the college campus canteen.

"Hey Jeongwoo!"

Jeongwoo glanced up seeing his group of friend putting a soft smile on his face. Yedam, Doyoung, Asahi, Jihoon and Jaehyuk, his best friends.

Doyoung was waving him over, "did you see IKON is having a comeback?"

Jeongwoo nodded, Yedam shoved Doyoung, "okay but Justin Bieber just dropped some new songs."

Doyoung whined, "don't do this to me."

Jihoon laughed, "you will be forced to listen to the man Yedam would drop you for any day."

Doyoung sighed, "only if you listen to the IKON album with me."

"Deal."

Jeongwoo looked at Asahi who was staring at him, or past him. Honestly he didnt really know, or how Asahi was dragged here by Jaehyuk. He knew they were dating but for some reason it didn't make sense.

"Hey Jeongwoo," a voice called out, he turned to see Jaehyuk.

Jeongwoo shook his head, "yeah?"

"Asahi thinks you seem a little tense," Jaehyuk said.

Jeongwoo relaxed his shoulders but questioned when Asahi actually spoke. Suddenly Jeongwoos head was pushed forward from behind, he held his head before turning and glaring at the male.

"Damn you!"

Haruto glanced at him as he was walking with a small smirk on his face. Jeongwoo frowned ruffling the back of hair in frustration.

"He's still messing with you," Jihoon asked.

Jeongwoo nodded, "it's okay it's all mutual I mess with him when I can also."