twenty-three

Unedited, long final chapter <3 ily thank you so much for supporting this story!!! If you haven't found out yet, I have a dodam story out called "rockstar" and a new Sukhoon story out called "friends"~ I really am glad you guys enjoyed this story and showed your contact support, and hope you guys will stick around for more stories of thai bls and maybe more kpop ships! so if you haven't yet followed us to be notified of our fun stories coming out you can do that.

I love you guys and thank you so much! <3

let me know if there are any other ships you want to be written about, I will see if I can squeeze them into this year's schedule!

°•°🌱°•°

Inhale.

Exhale.

Where am I?

"Hello? Is there anyone here?"

"Ruto-ya, is that you?"

Haruto who was surrounded by white turned around to face the direction of the voice, the white turned into a familiar yet strange place. In a kitchen, he looked down seeing a red solo cup in his hand.

"Junghwan?"

He had the shocked look on his face when he saw the younger male, but he didn't feel afraid this time. He wasn't scared or intimidated by the boy, his smile didn't make his stomach swirl, and there was no boiling feeling.

He was comfortable.

"Ruto! When did you get here? What happened?"

Haruto tilted his head, "I don't know, what are you talking about?"

"How's Jeongwoo? Did you ever confess your feelings for him?"

"Junghwan what are you talking about? We literally saw you like over a week ago!"

Junghwan blinked, "w-what?"

"You tried to kill me."

Junghwan laughed, "Ruto, you are starting to scare me a bit."

"You roofied my drink at a party and kissed me in front of Jeongwoo! Party? Party! Is that where we are right now?"

Slowly flashbacks of the party played in Haruto's head and the kitchen just became more familiar, he was more angry than afraid. He wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to be feeling right now, he was mostly confused. Why was he here?

"Okay, that did happen, that a remember? But anything recently didn't happen? I mean I wasn't even-"

"What happened after that then? Junghwan, I'm so confused, what's going on?"

Junghwan sighed, "I liked Jeongwoo, I know what I did was wrong but, I just when you told me you liked him. I thought I was okay, I didn't really see you as competition."

Junghwan chuckled which made Haruto smile a bit, "yeah so?"

"Jeongwoo said he liked you back, he told me he liked you and I just don't know what came over me," Junghwan sighed.

Haruto nodded, he looked down at his cup, "oh, I see."

The scene started to play while Junghwan started to describe the happenings of that night, "So, I got to the party early, I don't remember what I bought from one of the school alumni, I don't even know what we were even allowed in this party. Then I slipped it in your drink, only enough to buzz you though, I didn't want to hurt you, but then I kissed you and Jeongwoo saw it. Which I wanted, blamed it on you so he would only trust me. But that same night I-"