fourteen

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Jihoon has been slaving away on his computer since these incidents with Jeongwoo started occurring. The only time he would leave is for classes and to gather evidence from them. Hyunsuk was honestly tired of it, luckily he had other friends he could hang out with but they weren't Jihoon. They weren't his boyfriend.

Hyunsuk sighed, "Jihoon."

Jihoon leaned back and turned in his chair looking back at him, "yes?"

"Should we go on a date? It's been a while," Hyunsuk asked softly knowing the male would deny it or something will get in the way.

Jihoon looked at the boy's sad face and looked back at his computer, "do you not care about Jeongwoo?"

Hyunsuk blinked, he was not expecting that response, "w-what of course I do Jihoon, why would you even say that?"

Jihoon sighed, "I'm trying to do my best to keep him safe, no one should have to go through this. He's going through a lot."

Hyunsuk furrowed his eyebrows, "so am I, I just want my boyfriend to love me like he used to. I miss you Jihoon."

Jihoon frowned, "Hyunsuk."

Hyunsuk stood up, "it's fine, your work is more important. Maybe we should take a break for a while."

Jihoon got up and pulled the male into a hug, "please don't do this."

"I don't want to get in the way of your work Hoon," Hyunsuk said he sounded so frail.

Jihoon shook his head, "You aren't, I should balance my life better. I love you so much, don't leave me. Please."

Hyunsuk looked up to meet his eyes, Jihoon sounded so desperate, "it would hurt me just as much to let you go."

Jihoon smiled a bit, "so don't, stay with me."

Hyunsuk giggled as Jihoon kissed all over his face, his sweet giggle. The epitome of pure happiness, Jihoon sighed.

Hyunsuk planted a kiss on his lips, "okay that's enough, at least take me out to dinner first."

Jihoon laughed, "okay fine."

°•°🌱°•°

Jeongwoo and Haruto just left Jeongwoo's dorm locking the door behind them. The male of course hasn't been out as much, enjoying the safety of his room. However, Haruto who was equally as introverted actually didn't enjoy being pent up in the room all day. Therefore he had convinced the shorter to go out to eat and then do some grocery shopping since they were running low on food in general. They were now having to feed the two of them.

"Park Jeongwoo!"

Jeongwoo looked back seeing a taller male with his hyperactive golden retriever energy, Jaehyuk, who was actually dragging Asahi with him, hand-in-hand.

"Oh Jaehyuk what are you guys up to," Jeongwoo asked.

"Oh we are going out," Jaehyuk then got closer and whispered, "on a date."