two

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Jeongwoo got back to his dorm room right as he got a phone call. He answered the phone putting it on speaker at his desk before he started picking up his room.

"Jeongwoo Hyung!"

"Hwannie!"

"Hows the college life treating you?"

Junghwan was Jeongwoos childhood friend from Iksan, but the boys were a year apart so Jeongwoo is in Seoul for college while Junghwan is finishing up his senior year.

"It's okay, my grades aren't bad. How's school?"

"Good, lots of studying for the KSAT," Junghwan sighed.

"I can't wait to see you when you get up here for college," Jeongwoo said placing all his papers in a folder.

"Of course, but you'll visit on break right?"

Jeongwoo let out a grunt of affirmation, "yeah tell your mom to set the table for my arrival."

Junghwan giggled, "she said set it yourself."

Jeongwoo chuckled, "I love you mom!"

"You too park Jeongwoo," Junghwan mom voice faint over the speaker.

"Hey Woo," Junghwans voice became serious, "do the lessons make more sense to you there?"

Jeongwoo nodded but, hated talking about himself, "I mean it's not bad but they are letting me test out a new method for people like me."

Junghwan smiled slightly not that the male would be able to tell, "tell me how it goes."

"Will do."

"I have to get more studying in before bed," Junghwan whined slightly.

"Okay, study hard and sleep well."

"You too hyung!"

Jeongwoo smiled a bit as he hung up the phone, he looked around the room and it was a bit cleaner than it was before. He nodded and decided to sit at his desk to try out these new lessons Ms. Choi made.

Opening his laptop, doing a couple things until he got to the page. He clicked on today's lesson and watched it intensely. As if he weren't to understand it he put in all his focus in this lesson. Everything seemed to a bit more sense to Jeongwoo, he smiled as he managed to solve problems on his own.

Jeongwoo was able to read the text maybe it was the font, whatever it was it made him feel included.

Jeongwoo sat back and sighed, however this sigh was of happiness and relief, "maybe I convince her to play these in class."

Jeongwoo wrote down the note so he could remember it for tomorrow. Putting away his stuff, he felt at ease.

Until there was a knock at his door, Jeongwoo tilted his head before going to open the door.

He wasn't expecting anyone, "who is it?"

Once he opened the door he rolled his eyes, "what are you doing here?"

The tall male looked at the smaller one, "just want to know if you arent crying again."

"I'm fine, leave me alone."

Haruto flinched a bit at the tone, "is it wrong that I want to know if you are okay?"

"If you asked nicely maybe but we aren't friends anymore Haruto, I can take care of myself," Jeongwoo said.

The taller man looked away, "you didn't call me ruto."

"Only your friends call you that," Jeongwoo stated.

Haruto nodded, "you're right."

"I don't understand why you waste your time on me when you are the reason our friendship ended," Jeongwoo said.

"I," Haruto couldn't even meet the males intense gaze, he has so much to say yet nothing would come out.

"Damn you," Jeongwoo mumbled before slamming the door in his face.

Haruto screamed before kicking the males door and storming off. Jeongwoo sighed sliding down the wall, he wouldn't admit it to anyone else but he seriously missed the male.

Jeongwoos thoughts in the moment ran wild as gradually it became harder for him to breath through his tears.

Why does he always do this to me? I was fine until you showed up at my door.

Jeongwoo aggressively wiped his face and brought himself out his bed letting out a frustrated noise. After a couple of minutes he grew tired, his last word before he passed out was that of a name.

"Ruto."