sixteen

Unedited, a lot of kissing lol sorry

°•°🌱°•°

Hyunsuk huffed which caught Hatuto's attention. Hyunsuk was in Jeongwoos room hanging out with Haruto since his boyfriend and the room owner had classes. One thing was the older boy hated to be alone unless he focused on work.

"What's wrong," Haruto looked up at Hyunsuk who was fiddling with his sleeves.

"I don't know, maybe I'm just being overdramatic," Hyunsuk huffed.

Haruto tilted his head, "maybe but I'm still here to listen if you need someone to talk to."

Hyunsuk stayed silent for a couple of moments so Haruto turned his attention back to his work thinking the older wasn't going to say anything.

"Okay! I'll tell you!"

Haruto shook his head chuckling slightly, "enlighten me hyung."

Hyunsuk pulled out his phone before showing it to Haruto, "I think Jihoon is cheating on me."

Haruto tilted his head, confusion evident on his features, there was no way. He knows how much love they have for each other. Haruto took the phone and there was a picture of Jihoon with a girl, she was familiar to him.

"Did he tell you where he was?"

Hyunsuk nodded, "yeah but-"

"Hyunsuk, believe him. That's Jihyo she was probably the only other person who had weird encounters with Junghwan so we were trying to get more information," Haruto said.

Hyunsuk sighed, "I just miss him."

Haruto gave the male his phone back, "what are you doing about it?"

Hyunsuk looked at him in disbelief, "what are you talking about?"

Haruto sat back in the chair, "A relationship is a mutual bond Hyung, at this rate if you just rely on him then it kind of just sounds like you are using him."

Hyunsuk blinked, "I really didn't think about that."

Almost as if they knew people were talking about them, Jihoon and Jeongwoo walked in.

"Hey guys," Jihoon chirped, he was oddly in a good mood it made Hyunsuk feel guilty for being so suspicious.

"Hyung why are you in such a good mood," Haruto asked remembering the male had left with a grumpy aura this morning.

Jihoon pulls out a box, "Hyunsuk."

Hyunsuk looks up at Jihoon, "what's up?"

"Happy anniversary," Jihoon smiled.

Hyunsuk's heart sank, he forgot. He can't believe he forgot it was their anniversary. His shaky hands grabbed the box with a small withering smile, glancing at Haruto.

He opened it seeing a silver chain with a pendent of the Teddy bear statues he collects, "Jihoon, this must have been so expensive."

Jihoon scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish smile, "only the best for you."

Hyunsuk put the cover back on the necklace and sighed, his chest felt heavy and his eyes brimmed with tears. This had concerned the others in the room minus Haruto.

Jihoon crouched down looking Hyunsuk in the eyes from where he was, "what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry," Hyunsuk mumbled into the male's shoulder as he held him. "I forgot."

Jihoon frowned, "it's okay, we were busy."

"You were busy Jihoon. You were always out of the house that I thought you stopped loving me," Hyunsuk sniffled.