nine

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Junghwan woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. He let out a groan throwing the blanket off him.

I need to get some Advil or something.

The male got up stumbling his way into the bathroom squinting as the light bothered his eyes. Squeezing them a couple of times for them to adjust.

He opened drawers rummaging through them, letting things fall on the ground. He finally opened the side mirror looking messily until he found what he was looking for.

He took it to the kitchen serving himself some water before taking a couple of painkillers. He made his way to the living room to change his clothes. Taking what he needed to leave, he took a glance at the sleeping Jeongwoo before scoffing, "you're so pathetic."

Junghwan made his way out of the room and out of the building altogether. He pulled his hoodie over his head once he got to the door that led outdoors.

He let out a small grunt when the crisp fall air hit his face. Already annoyed with his hangover and hunger. Not really knowing where he was going, since he wasn't familiar with the area.

So he set off to find a noodle shop which he found some ways away. He ordered and was in a secluded corner where he could oversee everyone. It was a bit too early so he noticed only one other customer. Other than the ones working of course which was also only about three people. Not that these details mattered he was just in his own little world thinking mindlessly.

His phone rang quietly seeing it was his mom, he didn't pick up.

He set his phone on the table where he could see it, it was too early for his mom to be calling him.

It rang again, Jeongwoo.

Junghwan rolled his eyes letting it ring. He looked outside only students that had early classes were out.

His phone rang again, Jeongwoo.

Right as the waitress came with his food, he flashed a smile, "thank you."

She didn't seem too pleased to be working so early in the morning, "are you going to answer that?"

Junghwan chuckled leaning back in the chair, "no, do you want to?"

The girl huffed obviously the ringing was annoying to her Junghwan watched as she sat back down at her post to continue studying. He let out a huff before turning his attention to his food.

He started to eat and possibly finish within the next ten minutes. He had sat there for a couple of minutes until a black-haired man walked in on the phone.

"I'm here Hyunsuk, did you want anything? The usual, yeah okay. How about Haruto? Him too okay, yeah, got it. See you soon, bye."

A certain name had to pique his interest, he watched as the male ordered and waited for his order. Junghwan waited for the male to leave just he could get up, he pocketed his phone before quietly following the male. He made sure his footsteps were almost near silent and his hoodie was over his head, however, he walked like a regular person which didn't draw any suspicion to himself.

The male went into the dorm building, the same one as Jeongwoo's. Junghwan took off his hood as the guy who got into the elevator, "hey are you going up?"

Junghwan noticed that they were talking to him so he smiled, "oh yeah thank you."

Junghwan got into the elevator and saw the number four was lit up, "where are you going?"