Prologue- Rimuru's boredom(Rewritten!)

{REWORK COMPETE BOIS!!}

{Opening by the GOAT yZor 0w0 on YouTube}

(3rd person POV)

In an isolated space, 2 people were sitting apart from each other on luxurious tables and chairs. One was wearing a simple shirt, a bow tie and had a moustache. The other was a silvery blue haired beauty wearing black clothing.

???: "Well it's certainly a pleasure to meet you Mr-?"

????: "Peter."

???: "Ah. Rimuru Tempest, pleased to make your acquaintance. I like your moustache. "

Peter: "Thank you sir."

A green haired maid with a dark red uniform comes up to them while they're chatting.

Maid: "What could I get for this glorious afternoon?"

Rimuru: "Well Mizari, here's the game plan. You're gonna bring us two martinis. You know how I like them straight up and then exactly seven and a half minutes later you're gonna bring us two more.....and then two more every five minutes until one of us passes the fuck out.

Mizari: "As you wish."

Peter: "....Mr Rimuru you're telling me that you're able to have drinks during the day and still function, still do your job?" Gaped Peter.

Rimuru: "Well why the fuck else would I do this job? Alcohol and hot springs my friend. So Peter, where are you from?"

Peter: "Ingracia."

Rimuru: "Alright then I'm told that you wish to be one of the members of the octagram in place of my late friend Dagruel."

Peter: "Well yes."

Rimuru: "Any special powers? Any powerful ultimate or unique skills you have which could be talked about? Any domains?"

Peter: "Ah none really I just saw the advertisement and thought it looked fun."

Rimuru: "....."

Peter: "......."

Rimuru: "Huh..... you're quite the bold one."

Peter: "My momma told me that when I asked out that one girl 5 years younger than me."

Rimuru: "Alright then....... you're in! Congrats!"

*CLANGGG*

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" shouted a blue haired maid who was clearly baffled by the sudden ascension of a new demon lord.

The world was ruled by 8 demon lords.

'Lord of darkness- Guy Crimson.'

'Destroyer- Milim Nava'

'Fairy of the Labyrinth- Ramiris'

'Earthquake- Dagruel', now replaced by 'The Moustache- Peter Grippin'

'Sleeping Ruler-Dino'

'Queen Of Nightmare- Luminous Valentine'

'Platinum Saber- Leon Cromwell'

And lastly.....the most powerful demon lord and the one known as the God of the world.

'Chaos Creator- Rimuru Tempest'

Now one would wonder what a person of that kind of importance could be doing right now? Well the one person who is capable of actually telling the story is the demon lord themself.....