Chapter 12- Sports Festival(Part 3)

A.N: I'M BACK RAHHHHHH

Dialogue- "Insert text"
Skill- <Randombullshitgo>!
Ciel- <<Master what the actua->>

_______________________________________________________________

(Rimuru POV)

Present Mike: "LISTEN UP EVERYONE! THE 3rd EVENT WILL BEGIN AFTER A 30 MINUTE BREAK. BE READYY FOR ITT!"

With the second round ending, we all headed back inside of the waiting rooms for the break.

Deku: "Holy crap Rimuru that round went without a hitch!"

Rimuru: "Oi don't relax yet. The last round is still not over and this time I won't be there to help you."

Midoriya: "Oh c'mon I am not that weak........can you please at least hold back when facing me?"

Rimuru: "No-"

I was about to refuse him but he then continued with a determined tone.

Midoriya: "I'll buy you lunch from the cafeteria!"

This kid......does he really think I, the great demon lord, The all knowing God, Chaos Creator and the 5th true dragon in the world would give in to such shameful bribery?

Rimuru: "Deal!"

The answer is yes.

<<Master......>>

I feel like Ciel wants to say something but I didn't want to hear it. Ahhh~ I could already hear the delicious food calling for me!
So we kept walking towards the cafeteria until we were stopped by Todoroki.

Rimuru: "What is it half and half? I have food waiting so make it quick."

Todoroki: "Is that so? Then I will get straight to the point, meet me in the area near the waiting room. I want to talk about something."

Rimuru: "...."

Todoroki: "...."

I stare at him for a couple of seconds and then answer.

Rimuru: "Fine, I'm in a good mood so I can come."

Todoroki: "Alright then. See you there."

He then walked away leaving me and Midoriya alone. Midoriya then looked at me with a confused face and asked me a question.

Midoriya; "Did something happen with that guy? He has been acting weird ever since the second round ended."

Rimuru: "Who knows? He looked like he had a small revelation about something."
.
.
.

We went to the place which Todoroki told us about and found him there leaning against a wall.

Rimuru: "So? Why did you call us here?"

Todoroki remained silent for a moment then finally spoke

Todoroki: "In the last round I was overwhelmed. So much to the point of unintentionally using my left side. The others may or may not have noticed this but Midoriya, your powers are really similar to All Might. Rimuru's strength is also suspiciously close to his but makes sense considering her quirk. Midoriya.....could you possibly be...."

SHIT SHIT SHIT Has he figured out Izuku's quirk?! I thought him using his legs made him completely different from All Might who just uses punches! At this rate.......he is gonna find out All Might's secret! I panicked on the inside while having these thoughts with Midoriya also sweating profusely. Todoroki didn't notice our internal panic and continued his statement.