Chapter 8- I. WILL. NEVER. PAY

Well I am back. For only this chapter that is, because this story is still on hiatus. I just had an idea in my mind which I couldn't get out of my head so here I am. It's basically about an oc I am about to add. No it's not a ship or anything but....hehe you will see

(Rimuru POV)

After the little "incident" we had with the villains, we were taken and interrogated by the police about the villains.

Not to mention after we were done, I was held back by Aizawa so he could lecture me FOR 5 GODDAMN HOURS! I think I saw Veldanava at some point during the conversation....

Well leaving that aside for now, right now I am inside the Void space of the end of time and space.

A few 1000 years ago I decided to convert this into a hideout of sorts and just put a bungalow in there. Also the car I bought with my money.
I can't really take the sweet ass ride for a spin in the real world because people will question if I am an adult so I just use it here.

I have to say, definitely one of the BETTER spendings of mine

I have to say, definitely one of the BETTER spendings of mine. This thing has a 5.1 litre twin turbo charged V8 engine and can go 0-100 in 2.5 seco-
Oh boy I am getting off topic again. But i mean LOOK AT IT.

Did I mention that I have always been a car nerd? Just look at the names of all the demons. Well coming back to the topic, google- I mean Ciel told me that there have been energy fluctuations here recently. By recently I mean that she told me this about 80 years ago....

<<.....>>

What? I ain't lazy or anything. I was busy doing paperwork in the mandatory labour camp that is my office.

So here I am looking at a teenage boy with white hair sleeping on one of the beds.

Rimuru: SOOOOOO, who the fuck is this?

<<...He is your son>>

Rimuru:....

<<.........>>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rimuru:"...MY FUCKING WHAT?!"