Chapter 15- Hero Name? Nah

{Well Well Well.....}

(Midoriya POV)

Midoriya: "........"
I gained consciousness after what felt like an eternity. I slowly opened my eyes-

Rimuru:

At that moment I felt true fear for the first time.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Midoriya:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Rimuru: " Oh great! Looks like you're alive and well now my boy! Looks like I won't need to wake you up by force."

Midoriya: "FOR GOD'S SAKE RIMURU, CAN YOU PLEASE WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?..... Wait what do you mean alive and well. The last thing I remember was getting a present delivered and the contents were....."

As soon as he remembered what happened, he felt the sudden urge to puke.

Midoriya: "Holy cow....did I actually almost die from eating that thing?"

Rimuru: "Well here's a correction- you did in fact die."

Midoriya: "Like that makes any sense. By your logic, you also ate the food and now we're both dead and talking in the afterlife."

Rimuru: "It's quite simple really.....I resurrected you. With your quirk of course."

Midoriya: "YOU CAN DO THAT?!?!"

Rimuru: "Nothing is impossible for me boy. (Especially when I'm the one responsible for the circle of reincarnation)."

Midoriya: "Give me better luck-"

Rimuru: "Ok maybe some things are impossible."

Midoriya: "Damn my luck is that bad huh....."

Rimuru: "Getting ambushed by villains, getting multiple injuries, dying, yeah you have a pretty detailed list. But hey cheer up! As long as I'm here, you shouldn't be worrying about getting into any grave or life threatening situations anytime soon."

Midoriya: "You say that and then your training routine speaks otherwise."

Rimuru: "Oh c'mon it's not that bad, plus I underwent even harsher training at some point in time."

Midoriya: "I really want to ask about that stuff but what time is it right now?"

Rimuru: "It's 8pm. You have been unconscious for approximately 9 hours. Would have been longer if I didn't wake you up."