Chapter 4- The first day

(Rimuru POV)

The letter from UA came a few weeks after the entrance exam while me and Deku decided to open them together.

Rimuru: "You ready?"

Midoriya: "Hell Yeah!"

They tear open the envelope and out of them, come out two discs with both of them playing a hologram message.

All Might " KWA HA HA HA! I AM ON SCREEN NOW!"

Rimuru and Midoriya: "All Might?!"

All Might: " Yup that's right! It's me the Almighty All Might! And I will start teaching at UA from this year!"

Rimuru: "Is he even like...qualified for the job?"

All Might: "Lets get straight to the point now shall we? Young Rimuru/Midoriya, you have have passed with flying colours on both the written and practical test wnd that's not all!

You see....there was a hidden grading system in the practical exam. It's known as rescue points! They are awarded based on how you help your fellow examinees in times of need. Counting both villain points and rescue points you got 76/150 points in total. Now come young Rimuru/Midoriya....to your hero academia!"

Midoriya: "HOLY COW WE GOT SELECTED."

Rimuru: "Of course we did! If you hadn't been, you would have already been erased from existence."

After that we celebrated and waited for a few days while getting the neccesary books and uniform until the first day.

.
.
.
.

Rimuru: "Alright ready! Now time to le- wait a minute... This is the girl's uniform....fuck I completely forgot about it."

<<Kufufu....>>

Rimuru: "You're definitely having fun in this situation huh? Is this one of your kinks or something?"

<<It's just your imagination!>>

...I don't have time for this

I don't have time for this

{Imagine this but U.A school uniform}

I then teleport near the school with (thankfully) nobody noticing me and walked into the school and then met up with Deku who was also looking for the class.

Midoriya " Good morning Rimuru! Wow you look like you're supposed to be one of those kind anime characters. A shame it doesn't fit your actual personality...."

Rimuru: "Say more and you're dead. And yeah good morning."

Midoriya: "I'm sorry!"

Rimuru: "Looking for the classroom?"

Midoriya:" Oh uh yeah."

Rimuru: "In that case we can look for it together."

Midoriya: "...Sure why not. Better not to piss her off anymore."