Chapter 11- Sports Festival(part 2)

(Rimuru POV)

Everybody was looking around for partners to team up with. Though they WERE avoiding me like I was the plague. Maybe it's because they put a literal frickin bounty on my head. Everybody was out gunning for me. I was having trouble finding anyone and almost decided to compete solo until Izuku and Uraraka came up to me.

Midoriya: "Hey Rimuru and Uraraka! Wanna team up? I also still haven't found any teammate."

Rimuru: "I don't have any probs but are you guys really ok with it? I mean everybody is avoiding me like I am that one kid in High school."

Uraraka: "Of course! Together we can kick as- I mean compete easily with others."

Midoriya: "There you go. What do you think huh?"

Rimuru: "Heh! Alright then! Time to leave everyone in the dust"

Midoriya: "That's the spirit! But we still need one more teammate."

Tokoyami: "Could I, be of thy help?"

We turned around to see the bird head standi- wait is he making a pose?

Rimuru: "Oh hey Tokoyami, do you wanna join our team?"

Tokoyami: "Rimuru- as a fellow member of dark side of the world....I the 'Jet black shadow' Nodens shall join you and your followers. Together we shall plunge this god forsaken world into the abyss of darkness!

Rimuru: "........."

We were all flabbergasted by his speech and started whispering to each other.

Rimuru: "Guys I have no idea what he is talking about. I think he might be a 'Chunibyo'."

Midoriya: "Yeah, are you sure we should accept him? I mean he did pretty ok in the physical tests but I am not sure about his mental health."

Rimuru: "We got no choice apprentice! I don't think anybody else would be willing to join our team."

Then a shadow pops out beside him and speaks in a more normal tone.

Shadow: "Mein Führer is trying to ask if he can join you all if you don't mind."

Uraraka: "The thing spoke!"

Rimuru: "So you are his quirk huh. To think he had a sentient quirk(and he is so polite!)....yeah we don't really mind having him in our team. Good to have you Tokoyami!"

Tokoyami: "Hmf! It seems you have a keen eye for picking a member. As expected from a fellow who hails from my world!"

........Hey Ciel, could he really from the cardinal world orrrrr

<<Nope. He is just a delusional boy who thinks he is an otherworldly protagonist. *Scoffs* As if he could ever be Master's equal! There is absolutely no one like that in all of existence!>>

Okay okay I get it. There is no need to insult the poor boy. He just has 8th grade syndrome, Nothing to get irritated over.

<<Understood>>

And so we took our positions with Uraraka and Tokoyami as the horse, Izuku as the Defender and Me as the rider. We decided to have Uraraka use her quirk on us and then make me fly. I could do already lift them without Uraraka's quirk being used but I didn't want to show of too much and wanted to win this through 'teamwork' so we all decide the work.

Present Mike: "5...4....3....2...1...GO!

As soon as the match started every single team rushed to get points. Naturally they didn't waste a single second and all ganged up on my team. So we did what any honorable person would do.