Chapter 10- Sports Festival(part 1)

(Rimuru POV)

That was way too close! Nero called me up to clear up everybody's misunderstanding about me having him as my son. I actually had to use force to calm them all down....Why the hell was Milim rampaging along with them anyways? Well, I disciplined them all by 'certain methods' such as giving Diablo and the rest of the executives a few days off.

.......

Ok maybe that doesn't sound like a punishment but it works on them. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with those workaholics. For Milim I just snatched away her snacks for the same duration. She tried to convince me by showing her puppy eyes but I didn't give into them this time.

So here I was, introducing Nero to these guys.

Diablo: "So Lord Nero was formed by your turn null energy gaining sentience."

Rimuru: "Pretty much yeah. I also named him."

Benimaru: "So he is the new prince of tempest I assume?"

Nero: "If that's what you are gonna call me, I am going back to the damn void space. Just call me Nero."

Diablo: "Understood Nero-sama."

Rimuru: "Hey Nero, did you follow the instruction given in the paper?"

Nero: "I haven't read it completely so no. What are they?"

Rimuru: "Attend school."

Nero: ".......Haha I think I need to go somewhere. You know, just explore the country. Pretty nice place you have here."

Rimuru: "Young man, if I don't see you getting a good grade in school by the next month, I will PERSONALLY come there and beat you with my slippers."

Nero: "WHY?! MOM I AM ABOVE 90 YEARS OLD."

Rimuru: "And unemployed."

Nero: "I can just produce money as far as I am concerned."

Rimuru: "Well good luck on that because I am the one who governs the minting of currency nowadays and each coin and note has a special serial number issued by me. It can't be reproduced by any ultimate skill as well."

Nero: "Alright Alright fine....I will attend school."

Rimuru: "Good. Well I gotta go now. Will come back after the sports festivals. Speaking of which, if you want to then you can also come watch the event."

Nero: "Oh hey that's nice. So don't mind if I do."

Rimuru: "Yup, just don't cause any trouble okay? And till then make sure to study properly and stay hygienic."

Nero: "Yeah yeah I get it. I am not a child y'know."

Rimuru: "To me you are. You will only be an adult once you complete basic education and get a job."

Nero: "Oh come on!"

Rimuru: "Bye!"

I then teleport back to the word of heroes and sit on my chair.

Rimuru: "That boy....will he really be fine without me?"

<<You are worrying too much. Nero knows what to do and what not to do.>>

Rimuru: "Yeah you are right....wait-FUCK I FORGOT THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO TRAIN IZUKU TODAY! Ciel! What's the time???"

<<It's 5:45 PM>>

Rimuru: "Ah shit I am 30 mins late....such misfortune!"

I teleported to our training sport and saw Izuku lying down and catching a nap.