R&F - 02

-------------------------------

Months have passed and many things happened between Leni and Risa's life. They focused on their own private lives and occupied themselves with their different careers. The same goes for their friends' lives and careers. Fighting each day to fulfill their goals.

Leni, as usual, takes all her time talking to her clients, suppliers, colleagues, and some of her employees that are engineers and busy designing her projects. She is not a famous architect but a very well-known person who is devoted and very passionate when it comes to her work. 

Risa, on the other hand, is busy taking all her time enjoying summer break before the continuation of the new school year. She promised that she would treat herself to a lovely vacation as compensation for all the hard work she has done at the University. 

It is a gloomy afternoon for Leni as she adjourned her meeting with her two clients at a café. When she's fixing her papers to insert them inside her shoulder bag, she noticed the sketch of a woman she made months ago.

When she saw her in front of the café at that exact spot on that afternoon, she knew to herself that the woman has something inside of her that she wanna know. She's the kind of woman that will make you interested in her in a blink of an eye. Her wavy hair, white skin, beautiful curves, and her smile really got Leni. And the way she stares at her in that moment feels like there are so many unsaid things inside her. 

"Majestic" Leni said before fixing her things and leaving the café.

She has all the remaining time for the rest of the afternoon so she decided to walk at a nearby park. She's busy reading emails on her phone when someone bumped at her and.... unluckily spilled the coffee on her. She's wearing a white sando inside and an all-black suit outfit. She likes this kind of outfit most especially if she will go outside because she thought that it'll look formal. 

"Oh, my God! H-hala I'm sorry, hindi ko sinasadya!" Said the woman who is now nervous and doesn't know what to do next

Leni doesn't like the idea of her clothes getting dirty in the most tragic way. It would have been okay for her about the spilled coffee on her because she is wearing a black suit but the mess is perfectly visible in the white sando she's wearing. 

"S-sorry talaga, oh my gosh!" The woman get her scarf and wiped Leni's body, especially on the wet part of her suit. Leni felt something strange because her hands that is quietly wiping the coffee on her chest.

She held her hands, "I have my own hands" and then get her hands away from her.

"P-pasensya na talaga ha, uhm may pamalit ka ba? If wala, pwedeng bilhan kita ng new shirt or suit and then samahan na din kitang magpalit. Sorry naabala ka pa tuloy. Yung bata kasi bigla bigla na lang nambunggo eh." She said continuously.

"World's really be playing with us huh?" Leni said sarcastically before looking at the other woman.

"Huh?" Risa asked.

It was her, the woman Leni wished to see again. The woman she sketched and the woman that has been occupying her mind in the past months. 

She didn't know it will be this early for them to meet again and in a very unlucky situation. 

"Nevermind. I have another pair of suits in my car, thanks for offering but no thanks." She smiled and fastened her shoulder bag.

"Gano'n ba? Ahm sige samahan na kita sa kotse mo para masigurado ko kung nakapagpalit ka na. Ang lagkit din kasi nung coffee, nakakahiya talaga. Sorry." Risa said and bit her lower lip out of frustration but enough for Leni to notice it. She smirked and walked away to the parking lot.