R&F - 07

--------------------

"Nasa'n daw ba sila?!" Leni shouted beside Pia as they are inside a bar at BGC. They are finding Trilly and Teddy who happened to invite them for a drink. Of course they can't say no because the two have their own way to make 'em come.

"Naririnig naman kita bakit ka ba sigaw ng sigaw?!" Pia said irritatedly while looking around.

"Ang lakas kaya ng tugtog!" Leni said.

"Naririnig nga kita 'wag ka sabing sumigaw!!!!" Pia shouted at her before rolling her eyes.

"EH BAKIT MO AKO SINISIGAWAN?!" people started to look at them because their voices are loud enough for other people to hear.

"HINDI KITA SINISIGAWAN!" Pia defended.

"ALAM MO KANI-"

"MAG-IINUMAN BA TAYO O MAGSISIGAWAN LANG KAYO DIYAN?!?!!!!" Teddy shouted at them while holding a bucket of beer. He was going back to their private room when he saw Leni and Pia at the crowd while yelling at each other.

Leni just rolled her eyes and go to Teddy to hit his head, "Sabi kasing sunduin niyo kami sa labas! Nag-aya aya kayo tapos gagawin niyo kaming tagahanap dito!"

Pia hit Teddy's head too, "Iinom inom kayo tapos kami pa pahihirapan niyo!"

"Ang gago-, tangina, mga babae nga naman." Teddy said as he walked back to their room. Leni and Pia parted ways and go to the counter to buy a tequila perhaps.

"Andyan na 'yung dalawang toyoin." he uttered.

"Asa'n?" Trilly said while fixing the table and beers

"Nandyan lang, nagpapalamig. Tinotoyo nga kasi."

Several minutes have passed and two entered the room while laughing.

"Odiba, toyo talaga." Teddy started.

"Che!"
"Pake mo?!"

"Alam niyo mag-inom na lang tayong apat! Iinit ng ulo ng mga 'to." Trilly offered them and opened their beer.

Leni and Pia sat down and started to drink as well. Later, a girl opened the door, came in and sat down beside Teddy. She's wearing her thin one-piece lingerie with a black blazer and denim shorts to cover her body. The three know how it goes so they ignored it and enjoyed their own company.

"Do you want to drink?" Teddy offered the girl. The girl nodded and Teddy started to pour the beer on her shot glass.

"Ilang taon ka na?" Trilly asked her.

"20, eh kayo?" the girl answered in her soft voice.

Teddy chuckled, "We're not that old. Just ten years older than you."

Leni laughed, "Talaga lang ha?"

"Don't believe them, they're lying." Pia added

Trilly and Teddy glared at them for they are ruining the moment.

"Parang may kamukha siya. Batchmate yata natin? 'Yung maagang nagpakasal. She reminds me of him." Teddy noticed while staring at her.

"Kevin?" Trilly asked

"Oo 'yun! Sa pagkakaalam ko, animation designer na siya ngayon."

"Are guys talking about Kevin Baltazar?" the lady asked them curiously.